Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

loving mooshu!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 27, 2008
I don't know about any of you but when i was helping a friend in mooshu, man did i miss it! I loved everything about mooshu it was amazing! I also feel like i'm the only one who actually likes Mooshu. Reading other posts and threads of Mooshu people seem to really hate it! I don't think it was that bad! :P

-Steven SkyThief lvl 83

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Mythh Legendd on Dec 10, 2013 wrote:
I don't know about any of you but when i was helping a friend in mooshu, man did i miss it! I loved everything about mooshu it was amazing! I also feel like i'm the only one who actually likes Mooshu. Reading other posts and threads of Mooshu people seem to really hate it! I don't think it was that bad! :P

-Steven SkyThief lvl 83
Mooshu is my favorite world, the calm and serenity of it, accept for Cave of Solitude, lol. When I first started the game it's the world I really started to learn the game to be able to get by, gear, deck set up stuff like that started to matter. Getting Miss Zoe from the Massive castle bundle became my best companion, at level 40 that gear was pretty good, back then.

I was a solo player for my quests, mainly because I had a very aggressive play style I didn't think others would understand but I helped a lot of others on my then starting to decline friends list. It didn't matter how long it took to get though things and I took my time. Most of my friends never completed it so it has bitter sweet memories for me every time I repeat it. I went from 15 regular players on my list down to 4 by the end of Mooshu. Into Celestia I was down to 2 and that finished them off. I have never been able to build a decent friends list since them and became a total solo player though the end of Zafaria.

I purchased the music player just so I can play the Mooshu Theme in my house.

Mary

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
Yeah, Mooshu is wonderful. Must be all that good mindfulness and serenity from the Moodha!

Delver
Oct 29, 2013
My necromancer started Mooshu day before yesterday. I immediately fell in love with it; it's my favorite world so far, by far.

Miranda Nightsinger, lvl 40 ( and secondaries)
Calamity Windbane, lvl 30 ( and secondaries)

Survivor
Mar 27, 2013
I totally agree with all of yew!! MoosShu is just so amazing!!

Defender
Jul 18, 2011
Mooshu is my FAVORITE! Its awesome! Sadly, the same cannot be said for Dragonspyre

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Mooshu is my favorite world, hands down. My current Life wizard has been breezing through and I'm loving every minute. (Except perhaps for Shirataki Temple lol)

Explorer
Apr 21, 2012
Just crazy about Mooshu! Depending on what realm your on, you might see me on my wyvern with my samurai armor on. I wear my title samurai, but I like to call myself samoooorai . I still farming mooshu for drops, still need my crimson kimono, oni gong, and samurai statue. So if ya need any help, just ask.

Hunter WillowGrove
lvl 95

Survivor
Feb 11, 2012
39 I am loveing mooshu It is not so hard and to get a spell you haft to go to mooshu and you haft to be 38 that is why I like it

Survivor
Mar 06, 2012

-Steven SkyThief lvl 83
I personally loved Mooshu! I loved the design and characters! The storyline was nice, and the enemies had just enough health to give me a challenge. (oh, and you can't forget the great Moohda X3). most people just don't like Mooshu because of how it's very long, the bosses are challenging, and it just seems to keep on going forever. And as a life wizard, Mooshu seemed to drag on for me. But that doesn't mean i didn't like it. While Mooshu isn't my favorite, it was still enjoyable.
-Abigail PixieHeart Theurgist

Explorer
May 21, 2011
MooShu is my favorite world so far! Then again, I haven't made it to Dragonspyre... ever...

Anyone else notice that all the people on this topic are life? lol

Zachary StormBane

Survivor
Nov 26, 2010

-Steven SkyThief lvl 83
I hated Mooshu. Only because I was in it for so long, but my 2 main characters are still in Mooshu :c I'm actually starting to feel Mooshu is pretty refreshing. It feels calm and I'm loving the music now X3

Survivor
Mar 02, 2014
Mooshu is okay i defeated it yesterday.

- wizard Chris foe level 37 open chat wizard-

Survivor
Mar 01, 2014
I really enjoy Mooshu. It has a nice spring air feeling to it and I enjoy how it appears utopic, but once you get into the story line, you realize how this world suffers. My favorite section is the ancient burial grounds. I like going into the cemetery and at the end, the shadow world. This whole world, especially this section, reminds me of Avatar the Last Airbender, which is one of my favorite shows. Mooshu has a lot of character development, and I feel like I get to know the back-story of the characters here more than any of the worlds I've encountered so far.
Katie Smith level 44

Defender
Mar 13, 2014
I like Mooshu just because the map is comprehensible. The central Jade Palace leads to three primary adventure zones each of which leads to three secondary adventure areas. Each main zone ends by fighting an oni. All orderly and balanced. Then you go to Dragonspyre which is more a nonsensical maze that makes my head hurt.

Squire
Jul 04, 2012

-Steven SkyThief lvl 83
MooShu was overall my favorite world ever!!!

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Yeah Mooshu is my favorite world so far, I've been up to Dragonsprye but Mooshu is the best. The quests are easy yet give TONS of experience points and the storyline actually kind of makes sense. Great world, King's Isle, great world.