Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A Few Questions and Concern

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 11, 2012
Well my first concern is that....i love the new King Artorius spell, but why does it have to have infection??? I think its unfair cause infection is useless and Dr Von already gives infection..so why again?? Why not virulent plague...that would have been much better and useful than infection being that no monsters actually heal unless they are death and infection doesn't work against death.

My question is...what is a good gear that is of level? Right now i am level 93...I currently have crafted avalon robe which gives me all around resist, good health, and 19% damage..i kind of wanted to update my gear a bit..but none of the higher rank gear gives any resist?? why is that? I mean being higher level resist may not be important but it helps a lot especially in boss battles.

My second question is...is it just me or has critical block been roofed???...Me and a friend did several boss battles in the last few days and when they have critical on us from a spell or even a single hit we have not blocked it and my critical block is not low at all. So what is the point of critical block in gear...if it is no longer working?? My critical has been blocking until i got into the last part of Azteca and it has been really annoying.

All answers are greatly appreciated

Defender
Apr 17, 2009
I have the same concern myself being Death aswell, I 'd rather them remove the Infection and add damage.
As your first question I recommend: Hades Helm of Tormet/Robe with Bring Wing Boots/Ghost Chasers/ Queens Color Guard Boots/Blade of the Felled Titan and Alpha Omega ring, at level 95 use the death damage deck, and try to get the Divine Amulet.
As for your second question it sounds like you have bad luck, my critical rate is 350 and 210 block, I block about 90% of the incoming hits, and I land criticals around 40% of the bosses.
Level 95Miguel
Level 95Miguel
Level 40Miguel
Level 10Monica

Explorer
Nov 11, 2012
Thanks! and for the gear can all this be found in Bazaar?? I dont get any gear from the crown shop, i have been looking for better gear to craft but Avalon is the best gear as of right now that i have crafted and gives good stats.

lvl 93

Defender
Apr 17, 2009
After level 60 your gear should not come from the bazaar, from level 60 you farm waterworks until you craft in Avalon, then from there until you craft in Azteca, then from there when you reach Promethean (90) you farm in Tartarus.
Any gear with Hades in the name, it is from Tartarus (Final dungeon in Aquila) The Athame, Blade of the Felled Titan comes from Cronus, The Tartarus secret boss, The Alpha and Omega ring come from the secret boss in Mount Olympus, Bring Wing Boots are crafted in Azteca, Ghost Chasers are bought in the Crown Shop, If you have money to spend try getting either the Lunar Sceptis of Anubis from the card pack.