Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dungeon Maker

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 07, 2012
the dungeon i made is called legend of achima
To get in talk to sine de pond sine 1/3 my great Ball Of Justice Is Stuck in their somewhere...
2/3 i was wondering if you could get it back for me
3/3 melrose the dragon has took it and his brother demongrodge and his friends please i am begging you this
dungeon takes a hour to compleate here is the dun First battle Rank 15 boss 23,240 minons thundering has spells like god &
horse rnk 13 7020 spells sirens stormnado storm dragon storm lord storm owl kraken tempest triton
myth blade and trap next battle 30,000 minions none spells snow angel frostbale wintermoon handsome fromtoni frost giant wolly mammonth ice blade and trap feint and the ice and myth cheat after killing Narattor You hear a faint growling the floor breakes next room cheating boss minions spells judgement
feint balance blade blade storm chimera power nova RA! sandstorm next floor melrose the dragon you come of the ball of justice no way jose kill me to get pass melerose the dragon 40,000 demongrodge 35,340 spells efreet 80 base tower shield rain of fire sun serpent beltmat meteor strike fire blade and trap helephant fire dragon spells nightbane wraith vampire deer knight lord of night dr von monster skeleteal dragon scarecrow death blade and trap after killing talk to sine Gaps YOU DID it i am so proud 303,350 XP badges dragon defeater beast master legend the best one hero of the savior hope you had fun going to the dungeon join the fire team 7020 awaiding JOIN members only and fire wizards

Survivor
Apr 20, 2011
I would seriously love a dungeon-maker option in game c;
However here is mine
"Paralyzed in the darkness" This quest gives 230000 XP for being finished, is an instance quest, and requires players to be in the Gloom Gauntlet.
NPC-s: Trapped mage, Exopticaf, The Dwarf Knight, Mantis of the Spiky Mountain.
Creatures: Eldritch Spiderling, Bee Spawn, Scorpion of Savage, Hertaz, Lipetlax.
Eldritch Spidering: Rank 14 , 4800 HP: Feint, DeathBlade, DeathTrap, Fortify, Virluence, All attacks ranging from Vampire until Avenging Fossil
Bee Spawn: Rank 13 : Myth Blade, Myth Trap, Mythic Fuel (Ones that fought Sand Squid Tentacle will know what that is), All attacks ranging from Cyclops to [Level 98 Spell we get], Amplify, Vengeance, Reliquary

Scorpion of Savage: Rank 13 3100 HP: Fire blade, Fire trap, Fuel, Furnace, Infallible, Empowerment, All attacks ranging from Meteor Strike to [Level 98 Spell], Smoke Screen

Hertaz
Species: Crab Thug
Rank 14 : Spells: Life Trap, Life Blade, Regenerate, Satyr, Dryad, Fairy, Rebirth, Sprite, Cycle Of life, Mend, Berserk, Cycle of Life, ALL LIFE ATTACKS!
Health: 29305
Minion: Bee Spawn

Liptelax:
Species: Celestian Remnant
Rank 15
Spells: Moon Shield, Moon Blade, Moon Trap, Amplify, Fortify, Infallible, Mend, Vengeance, Berserk, Empowerment, Virluence, Sleet Storm, Reliquary, Myth, Ice and Death attacks starting from Level 10.

Quest:
Talk to Exopticaf
Defeat 3 Bee Spawns
Free 5 Trapped Mages
Talk to Exopticaf
Defeat 2 Scorpions of Savage and 2 Eldritch Spiderlings
Defeat Hertaz
Talk to Mantis of the Spiky Mountain
Collect 20 Ancient Parchments
Go to the Liptelax's Lair
Defeat Liptelax
Talk (free) The Dwarf Knight
Defeat 1 Bee Spawn, 1 Eldritch Spiderling and 1 Scorpion of Savage (In the same battle)
Talk to Exopticaf
Exit the Dungeon (completes Instance Quest)
Talk to Cody GhostEyes (a side quest Called Bottom Excavation)
Bottom Excavation complete (86000 XP, 3500 Gold and ? House Item awarded)
CGE

Defender
Apr 07, 2012
Ootu Spirit on Dec 4, 2013 wrote:
I would seriously love a dungeon-maker option in game c;
However here is mine
"Paralyzed in the darkness" This quest gives 230000 XP for being finished, is an instance quest, and requires players to be in the Gloom Gauntlet.
NPC-s: Trapped mage, Exopticaf, The Dwarf Knight, Mantis of the Spiky Mountain.
Creatures: Eldritch Spiderling, Bee Spawn, Scorpion of Savage, Hertaz, Lipetlax.
Eldritch Spidering: Rank 14 , 4800 HP: Feint, DeathBlade, DeathTrap, Fortify, Virluence, All attacks ranging from Vampire until Avenging Fossil
Bee Spawn: Rank 13 : Myth Blade, Myth Trap, Mythic Fuel (Ones that fought Sand Squid Tentacle will know what that is), All attacks ranging from Cyclops to [Level 98 Spell we get], Amplify, Vengeance, Reliquary

Scorpion of Savage: Rank 13 3100 HP: Fire blade, Fire trap, Fuel, Furnace, Infallible, Empowerment, All attacks ranging from Meteor Strike to [Level 98 Spell], Smoke Screen

Hertaz
Species: Crab Thug
Rank 14 : Spells: Life Trap, Life Blade, Regenerate, Satyr, Dryad, Fairy, Rebirth, Sprite, Cycle Of life, Mend, Berserk, Cycle of Life, ALL LIFE ATTACKS!
Health: 29305
Minion: Bee Spawn

Liptelax:
Species: Celestian Remnant
Rank 15
Spells: Moon Shield, Moon Blade, Moon Trap, Amplify, Fortify, Infallible, Mend, Vengeance, Berserk, Empowerment, Virluence, Sleet Storm, Reliquary, Myth, Ice and Death attacks starting from Level 10.

Quest:
Talk to Exopticaf
Defeat 3 Bee Spawns
Free 5 Trapped Mages
Talk to Exopticaf
Defeat 2 Scorpions of Savage and 2 Eldritch Spiderlings
Defeat Hertaz
Collect 20 Ancient Parchments
Go to the Liptelax's Lair
Defeat Liptelax
Talk (free) The Dwarf Knight
Defeat 1 Bee Spawn, 1 Eldritch Spiderling and 1 Scorpion of Savage (In the same battle)
Talk to Exopticaf
Exit the Dungeon (completes Instance Quest)
Talk to Cody GhostEyes (a side quest Called Bottom Excavation)
Bottom Excavation complete (86000 XP, 3500 Gold and ? House Item awarded)
CGE
They need to have spells like god o and rank 2 and 3 wont work but you can keep if you like and if your fire join the fire team membership only and fire people

Survivor
Apr 20, 2011
coolguy2170 on Dec 4, 2013 wrote:
They need to have spells like god o and rank 2 and 3 wont work but you can keep if you like and if your fire join the fire team membership only and fire people
Aha. What would those spells do although?
And I'm Balance (;
Cody GhostEyes, Level 76 Transcended Sorcerer, Mind Reader
"Balance everything, and see if it is worth your effort with it's advantages and flaws" -From: Le person.