Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Jewels

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 28, 2010
I have an idea that might not appeal to everyone. We should be able to embed jewels or gems into gear to boost the gears stats, like everyone that has waterworks gear can embed up to 2 or 3 gems maybe into the gear which can improve stats. Like a gem made for level 60+ players can embed it into their gear and it'll improve stats based on what stat that gem specifically improves. Example: A level 60+ gem made for health can improve health by like ... 200 - 400? They'll be costly, like a level 60+ gem can be probably 50K - 85K? Possibly lower or higher. But there can also be gems that can improve accuracy, resistance, attack, critical, mana, health, block, pierce and outgoing + incoming healing. There could be this person in commons or shopping district or someplace else to have your gems embedded (Like Eloise in the stitching phase but doesn't cost crowns) Lemme know what you guys think!

Survivor
Jul 28, 2010
Also wanna add that this may cause extreme PvP complaints so my idea is dangling over a cliff in a way that it can't be saved, but if gems are PvP neglective - Gem embedded gear cannot be used - then that could solve an issue there but could also cause several , still lemme know what ya guys think

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
While I'm not shooting down this idea, it sounds EXTREMELY familiar to those who have played a specific snow titled company's RPG some years ago. Finding ways to enhance gear could be a lot of fun, and Im not against it. it would require a lot of work though