Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can someone help me with crafting? Plz help?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 29, 2012
I have a problem I cannot craft the first quest in wizard city. I have the quest and the materials and the crafting station so plz help I cannot craft. I go to the crafting station and it days I have no resipe! Help!

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
You have to buy the recipe from the woman who gave you the quest. Then you gather the materials required in the recipe. Then you take the materials to the crafting table -- which you hopefully have already placed in your home as a piece of furniture. Activate the crafting table, select the recipe, and craft it. That is how it works. If you have already crafted once, you have to wait a while until you are allowed to craft a second time.

Good luck!

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
David DeathRider on Oct 18, 2013 wrote:
I have a problem I cannot craft the first quest in wizard city. I have the quest and the materials and the crafting station so plz help I cannot craft. I go to the crafting station and it days I have no resipe! Help!
All I can think of here is that you did not buy the recipe from the craft questing giver? Each quest giver for crafting will sell you the recipe you will need for that quest.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
David DeathRider on Oct 18, 2013 wrote:
Well that's because you have to BUY the recipe. Right there in wizard city. Right where you are.
Buy the recipe, collect the reagents needed, craft the item(s) (and DO NOT SELL THEM) and take them back and voila!

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Did you purchase the recipe from Eudora? Once that is done, you will be able to craft.

Survivor
Nov 19, 2012
you can buy the recipe from the same person that gave you the mission.

Delver
Mar 10, 2009
You buy the recipe from the same person who gives you the quest. Click on them and select the lower choice and you will see all their recipes listed there.

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
Buy the recipe from Eudora Tangletree.

Survivor
Jul 29, 2012