Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Downfall of Ambrose?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
I know I'm a bit late, but I've figured I might not be the only one thinking this. Recently (well, fairly recently) in the August Producers Letter, they mentioned "What you'll find in the next world after Azteca will rock Wizard101, and things may never be the same.". I recently got Harry Potter and the Order of the Phonix and Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince movies in one case, so when they summarized what happens on the back of the case, for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince it mentioned something about Hogwarts may never be the same again. This is talking about Dumbledore's death. So I think our Headmaster, Merle Ambrose, might die in the next world. I know it's sad and no one wants to think about it, but it would give us even more motivation to defeat Morganthe. It also makes sense, with the guy who voiced Ambrose leaving Wizard101, they can't just have him come and voice stuff. What do you guys think? Will this happen? Yes, No? Tell me in the comments.

-Nicholas Hawkspear level 90

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
I seriously doubt they follow the scripts of a J.K Rowlings novel. As for the Wizard101 storyline....anything could happen,but it pure conjecture at this point trying to guess it.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Nicholas Hawkspear on Oct 18, 2013 wrote:
I know I'm a bit late, but I've figured I might not be the only one thinking this. Recently (well, fairly recently) in the August Producers Letter, they mentioned "What you'll find in the next world after Azteca will rock Wizard101, and things may never be the same.". I recently got Harry Potter and the Order of the Phonix and Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince movies in one case, so when they summarized what happens on the back of the case, for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince it mentioned something about Hogwarts may never be the same again. This is talking about Dumbledore's death. So I think our Headmaster, Merle Ambrose, might die in the next world. I know it's sad and no one wants to think about it, but it would give us even more motivation to defeat Morganthe. It also makes sense, with the guy who voiced Ambrose leaving Wizard101, they can't just have him come and voice stuff. What do you guys think? Will this happen? Yes, No? Tell me in the comments.

Well, this isn't Harry Potter and Merle Ambrose can't just disappear from the game since he's the headmaster and is in Wizard City permanently.
I don't see it happening; perhaps being defeated in battle, but not dying. Nope.

Survivor
Sep 09, 2013
hi Im astudent and I have need a anser abot this I was level 9 but now im a leve 6 I leveld down 3 levels if you now no the quation do you now the anser if you do please post it

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
nooooooo ambrose is too important many like me would quit the game

Delver
Dec 30, 2012
Excuse me, but where did you find this information of the Voice Actor for Merle Ambrose "leaving"?

Defender
Aug 26, 2011
here's an idea: Morganthe possesses Ambrose then you have to fight him.

Gabriel Ashcaller level 76 overlord

Survivor
Feb 12, 2012
Gabriel 1 savage p... on Oct 19, 2013 wrote:

that would be awsome

Survivor
Dec 21, 2011
Maybe Morganthe could kill ambrose and he could be like malistares dead wife and lead us on

Jacob wraith 75

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Gabriel 1 savage p... on Oct 19, 2013 wrote:

Genius. Just genius *-*

Although that's nice to think about :P

PS: Why wouldn't you want to kill Ambrose?! The fool sends us everywhere even though he is "the most powerful wizard"! -_-

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
Nicholas Hawkspear on Oct 18, 2013 wrote:

1. Spoiler alert, much? That's okay, I already knew that from other spoliers.
2. I was thinking so, too! (I hope he gives Gamma to us. I. WANT. GAMMA.)
3. Fighting Merle Ambrose= Impossible until lvl 9,009.

Defender
Aug 26, 2011
Rony The Turtle on Oct 21, 2013 wrote:
Genius. Just genius *-*

Although that's nice to think about :P

PS: Why wouldn't you want to kill Ambrose?! The fool sends us everywhere even though he is "the most powerful wizard"! -_-
i've had the idea for awhile now and there is a chance someone will use it (i guess i should have posted something earlier xD)

Gabriel Ashcaller level 77 (and counting ) overlord

Survivor
Jan 09, 2010
This could work because if you remember in the past headmaster Ambrose does say "One day maybe you will become headmaster" and if he does get killed you could become headmaster, and him about being in Wizard City permanently? If you can remember Penny Dreadful does disappear for one quest and re-appears after you complete it but other people still can see her, they could do a similar thing with Ambrose. The keys to new worlds could be given to multiple people in the spiral like when you got given the key to Marleybone you got it from Sergeant Major Talbot. I think this is a pretty good idea because other people could ask you (now the most powerful wizard in the spiral) to help their world personally which would give an excuse to have an even more difficult world and a much higher level.

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
In Kyralis, part two, Merle will get so mad at you for learning Shadow Magic that he would want you out. He say's "YOU'RE BANISHED FOREVER!" then the Blackslash attacks Merle and then he struggles to defeat it's power but can't so then he dies.