Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bringing back old ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 13, 2013
Sun school mutations.

Everyone thought that they weren't worth it, so no one got them. Most of the people that did get them didn't use them anymore after about 10-20 levels. The main reason for this, is that the really good one, thunderbird required you had fire completely trained, and, preferably, had a mastery in storm. This idea is of mutations, even though the first of their kind were underpowered, is a very good one.

Don't jump on me here. I know that almost everyone at level 90 has feint, and for most that is the only trap they use. I think this is partially why no one got the mutations with traps: they were no where near feint. There is a way however to make them work. Simply use blades in stead of traps, bring the pips way down, and make one for every school. For example, how about an ice mutation spell. Lord of Winter becomes Legend Lord (2 pips, 300 myth damage, +50% moon blade). More spells like that would be really useful.

#2:
Sun school accuracy. No one ever gets this and most of the few that did regret it.
Maybe it would be nice to have a spell like +30% accuracy, +15% armor piercing, +15% critical. Not sure if this should go after colossal or extraordinary, cause for everyone that trained colossal this would just be awful.

#3:
Secondary Schools. My ice realized somewhere around beginning krokotopia that it had very low damage. So I trained storm to trap. It was really really great to be a hybrid of defense from ice, and power from storm. There are only three reasons I don't use it today. 1: Low accuracy/damage 2: No blade 3: No power pips.

Remember how they said exalted amulets were the next step up from mastery? Well why don't we have a final step that gives accuracy and damage of the school, as well as all the school spells from level 48 up.

#4:
Polymorphs. The problem here is that like mutations, they become ineffective after a while. We need new, stronger, more training-point-worthy polymorphs.

1:
Polymorph Platypus (maybe not)
Spells:
Storm owl
Sirens
Storm blade
Heck hound
Fire blade
Rain of fire
Guilding Light
Satyr
Regenerate
Solar Blade
Colossal
Sharpened Blade
Primordial
Extraordinary
Possibly sun damage spell?

Stats:
110% storm damage
90% fire damage
60% outgoing heal
40% incoming heal
150-250 critical
3500-4000 health
35% resist all

Polymorph Protector
Balance blade
Spirit blade
Bladestorm
Chimera
Sharpened Blade
Availing Hands
Hex
Judgement
Ra
Colossal
Berserk
Empowerment
Vengeance
Punishment
Fortify
And possible star attack

Stats:
80% Balance damage
40% resist all
50% incoming heal
Some balance crit
4800 health

Polymorph Celestian
Tower shield
Snow angel
Lord of Winter
Ice Blade
Frozen armor?
Medusa
Myth Blade
Celestial Calendar
Avenging Fossil
Scarecrow
Death blade
Lunar blade
Colossal
Sharpened Blade
Polymorph Draconian
Polymorph Treant
Polymorph Icehorn
Possible moon attack

I know these are strong but they need to be for people to get them.

Thanks for reading!