Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Farming buddies needed for Aquila

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 07, 2013
So I've recently started ' actually ' farming for the Gladiator ring and the Cronus blade. But I've only gotten to 3 fights each in this past week. Since finding a well solid group that's skilled and mature enough is hard. I usually go in with people who don't know what they're doing or canned chat, and i'm life so I get stuck with healing so i can't do much of attacking when I have two guys with no resist or block whatsoever being targeted If anyone is interested in farming with me in for the ring, blade or even the hades gear comment on a meet date...
~ Madeline Sprite. lvl 90

Survivor
May 19, 2012
I'm always up for farming Actually got lucky today and did the Gladiator with two different groups. First time I got the something and the wand. Second time I got the robes and the Sword and Shield pet. I'll be on say tomorrow (Tuesday) at 3pm Eastern Time on Vampire realm. Bailey Lionshade 82 Oh, and I don't mind playing as support and heal since I have pretty high in/out heal lol. Hope to see you on the Spiral

Edited to make tomorrow the correct day

Survivor
Jan 07, 2013
Survivor
May 19, 2012
all good :) do you want to try for Monday or Tuesday?