Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dragonspyre not for kids?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 10, 2012
I am a kid, but I am past the Labyrinth, therefore I disagree. I have level 95 or so friends coming to help me, but it is easy even when I don't have them. I have beat the LABYRINTH on my own, and am on the quest Cutters Way. I normally play in Wraith Area 1, so look out for me in Crystal Grove for the time being.

Thomas Flame
Level 46

Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
Dragonspyre focuses mainly on the destruction of it, but even when the feel isn't as heartwarming and fluffy as the other worlds before it, it's still pretty easy to complete for kids with patience. And, most of the children are pretty intelligent to travel through the world. But even though DS is pretty hard, you can do it with a good team of fighters. lol

Rebecca, deh epicalist ice
"You never know how strong you are, until the time comes for you to be strong."

Mastermind
Jan 23, 2011
Hunter Stone on Sep 12, 2013 wrote:
Hey everyone,
I have been going through Dragonspyre and it does not seem like it is for kids. Bosses take three tries or so and I can't keep up with these hard bosses. Do you think so too?
Wizard City to DS is easy in my opinion. Starting in CL and then on is when it really get's tough and wouldn't be for children.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2013
i'm a kid and i loved dragonspyre i'm still in that world but honestly i find it awesome seeing the dragons and stuff and i love dragons

Justin moon runner ace wizard