Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Aquila Boat Problems

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 24, 2010
Okay me and two friends beat the three bosses and we went to go heal to re battle hades and we could not get back on the boat. is anyone else haveing this problem? we spent HOURS in there battleing to only be beaten by a boat with no "x".

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
I'm sorry to hear this. So much effort for nothing.

One thing you could do next time is leave a marker inside the dungeon, so you can simply port back in if you die. I personally keep forgetting to do this, but it's the best way back into that dungeon if you die. Maybe I need to put a post-it note on my monitor, "Leave a Marker!"

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
I'm not sure I understand. If you beat the bosses and go out, you have to do the whole dungeon again. You can't exit and come back to the bosses. Is that what you were trying to do?

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
adamxxxaxdxaxm517 on Sep 12, 2013 wrote:
Okay me and two friends beat the three bosses and we went to go heal to re battle hades and we could not get back on the boat. is anyone else haveing this problem? we spent HOURS in there battleing to only be beaten by a boat with no "x".
This sounds like a glitch, as it is not supposed to happen. It should be under Halston's Laboratory.