Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How long?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 21, 2010
I want to get the quest Nordrilund exposure. My only quest (besides the books and the birds) in Grizzleheim is Healing Helping. About how much farther away is Nordrilund?
thanks,
-Morgan Legendheart

Squire
May 10, 2013
Rainbow0839 on Aug 31, 2013 wrote:
I want to get the quest Nordrilund exposure. My only quest (besides the books and the birds) in Grizzleheim is Healing Helping. About how much farther away is Nordrilund?
thanks,
-Morgan Legendheart
Do you have a bother to look on the central? Its simple. Search your current quest then see how long it takes. If your still in grizzlehiem (and not in Wintertusk) I can tell ya one thing. You have a long way to go. After you finish Grizzlehiem you will be sent to Wintertusk to save Ymir the Giant, where you need to defeat Sudri Vestri Austri and Nodri.

Defender
Jul 21, 2010
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Rainbow0839 on Sep 7, 2013 wrote:
I'm in Mirkholm Keep.
If you are in Mirkholm Keep, you still have a long way to go to finish Grizzleheim, and then go to Wintertusk.

This link shows you all of the areas and quests in Grizzleheim:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Grizzleheim_Quest_Tree

And on that link, you can click on the quests for more details, if you need it. Hope this helps.

Defender
Jul 21, 2010
Thanks so much! That helps a lot! So I'm about halfway through grizzleheim, and Nordrilund Exposure is about halfway through the wintertusk series. I can see I've got a long way to go! THanks so much :)
-Morgan Legendheart, level 48

Explorer
Nov 21, 2009
PlayHard101 on Sep 7, 2013 wrote:
Do you have a bother to look on the central? Its simple. Search your current quest then see how long it takes. If your still in grizzlehiem (and not in Wintertusk) I can tell ya one thing. You have a long way to go. After you finish Grizzlehiem you will be sent to Wintertusk to save Ymir the Giant, where you need to defeat Sudri Vestri Austri and Nodri.
most of them you don't have to fight btw.

Defender
Jul 21, 2010
West DeathTalon on Sep 25, 2013 wrote:
most of them you don't have to fight btw.
It's ok if I do. One of my friends is always willing to help and he's like level 75.