Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spells: The unfairness with rank "X" spells.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
Spiral emperor on Aug 24, 2013 wrote:
Why does death get a minion spell? If the death guy uses the 14 pip minion, it's WAY better than a whole lot of the minion spells! I don't even know why Kingsisle made the Minotaur minion. It doesn't do anything besides tower shield itself, or heal itself with sprite, when its already at full health. I don't think the couple of minions to start off the game are all that great. The troll and cyclops minions? I gave up on those spells years ago. The only minion worth using is the new minion that came out with the Aquila update. But they still can't use critical.
My Myth is not level 38 yet, so I'm going on what I read. They say that the Minotaur uses Taunt and Tower Shield all of the time. This would be useful if true, the enemies attack him while you are free to whack them consequence free.

Defender
Jul 02, 2009
seekers74 on Sep 19, 2013 wrote:
My Myth is not level 38 yet, so I'm going on what I read. They say that the Minotaur uses Taunt and Tower Shield all of the time. This would be useful if true, the enemies attack him while you are free to whack them consequence free.
And then the Minotaur dies and the enemy comes back for me. I don't think taunt works very well, because once I used the Minotaur minion, and the taunt didn't really work. The enemy still came for me, and just ignored the minion.