Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Am I a good level to be in Chelsea Court?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 28, 2013
Hi, I am worried I haven't been doing enough side quests lately, and that by the time I beat Malistare, I won't be level 48 so I can go to Celestia. Currently, I am lvl. 27 XP: 8477 / 9905 Am I a good level to be in chelsea court, Marleybone. Also, my current Main Quest is "The only one left" and i have to beat Timmy Icepick. Also, I have done quite a few grizzleheim quests. my current Main Grizzle Heim Quest is Wolf scouts, and I have to beat 2/3 Red claw informers in vigrid Roughland. Am i a good level Thanks guys.

-Serpentcard

Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
Hi there!

I believe any level is a good level. If you defeat Malistaire too early you can always go back and complete side quests. The game won't shun you if you are not a high enough level.

But if you feel uneasy about your level (like if your getting killed too much or something) just head on over to GH, WS, or just the side quests that are in the world you're in.

Also don't ever worry that you will run out of xp to earn because KI makes a point of including enough xp in their quests that no wizard will ever fall short (but you have to be doing side quests for this to be true so never skip over an exclamation point!).

I (and some other wizards) also like to complete all the side quests in the last world I was in before venturing into the next world. That way I know I'm at the intended level for that world (because side worlds like GH and WS didn't always exist).

I hope that helped!
-Vanessa Iceblood, level 83 Thaumaturge

Survivor
May 01, 2010
Yes, that is a good level! I was on Chelsea Court when I was on level 31-32!

Survivor
Nov 27, 2011
Yes! You are on a great level. I would say for marleybone you should be at lest level 25!

Defender
Jun 18, 2012
your doing fine. I am lvl 51 ice on the forum and still haven't reached malistare. it is normal to start mb at a minimum of lvl 20 and end it at 30. I think I am a little behind and I still have tons of side quests to do. I got to mooshu when I was lvl 37 but I got to dragonspyre when I was lvl 43. I raced through mooshu I think within a few weeks. my friend finished marlybone in one day.when I get bored I work on my main quests, and try to find the stone roses. I also decorate my houses. if it weren't for houses I would have been at lvl 90 by now. you are at the reasonable lvl at the reasonable world and place.

Defender
Aug 08, 2012
I was in there between 30 and 32. Do side quests (they help)

Explorer
Jun 05, 2011
I started Chelsea Court with at 32, , and at 21, and at 24.

hasn't gotten there yet.

-Mark DeathMask
-Andrew SpiritStrider
-John RainWalker
-Rachel StormSword
-Elijah RedThistle
-Isabella DeathMask.