Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Haunted cave gate?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 30, 2009
I was in the haunted cave the other day and i realized over by the storm drain tower there is a gate with a death sign on it... so i was wondering, what is in there? Is there a new street? Maybe when you reach Mb you could be called back and there could be a new area. It could even lead to a little are where you can show off your spells like say... have you ever wanted to just cast one of your spells in the commons? it could even be a little practice area to practice your strategies for bosses. You could type in the name of the boss and a dummy (like the one you can place in your hose. the cat dummy) would have stats change to the boss or enemy and it would react the same and would take health away however when you die, the fight would end but you wouldn't be sent to the commons you would stay there and your health would regenerate... plus your mana will not be used and it will stay at the amount you started with.

just some ideas!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
MythMaker1005 on Jul 20, 2013 wrote:
I was in the haunted cave the other day and i realized over by the storm drain tower there is a gate with a death sign on it... so i was wondering, what is in there? Is there a new street? Maybe when you reach Mb you could be called back and there could be a new area. It could even lead to a little are where you can show off your spells like say... have you ever wanted to just cast one of your spells in the commons? it could even be a little practice area to practice your strategies for bosses. You could type in the name of the boss and a dummy (like the one you can place in your hose. the cat dummy) would have stats change to the boss or enemy and it would react the same and would take health away however when you die, the fight would end but you wouldn't be sent to the commons you would stay there and your health would regenerate... plus your mana will not be used and it will stay at the amount you started with.

just some ideas!
*sigh*
This question has been posted, and answered many times over.
Nothing is there ...YET. Professor Greyrose stated that it may be used at some time during the future.

Defender
Sep 09, 2012
it is being used right now but maybe it will be used in the future but it will only be for death wizards.
Emma Emeraldsword lvl 49

Defender
Oct 21, 2010
This has been posted MANY times, and there is nothing currently behind that door, but I have to say, your ideas are pretty creative. I may like to see your ideas behind that door.

-See Ya In The Spiral!!

Julia DragonLeaf

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
RavenLady777 on Jul 20, 2013 wrote:
*sigh*
This question has been posted, and answered many times over.
Nothing is there ...YET. Professor Greyrose stated that it may be used at some time during the future.
Be positive. Obviously this person didn't know, so if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You don't have to be pessimistic and say things like "*sigh*".

Delver
Oct 23, 2011
I think he knows there's nothing there yet, which is why he was coming up with an idea. I really like this idea, actually!

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
I just wanted to say I agree with Pirates in the Sky (cool name btw). Hey Raven Lady777, you don't HAVE to respond to all posts you know. If you are so irritated by some "overasked" questions in here then why don't you skip posting about it? Not everyone is a message board veteran - I had no idea what was behind the
haunted cave gate. I also would have no idea that it's been answered "many times over". How would anyone know that unless they went back through all the old topics and posts? Like anyone would do that!

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
I think it connects to Sunken City but I don't know... But your idea sounds nice!

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
My gosh, am I the only one here who isn't creative? I wish I had your creativity, but KI has plans for it when Professor Greyrose says that it will be used in the future.

Explorer
Jun 08, 2012

just some ideas!
  • It's for the new word or zone or just a battle, next major world after Azteca, last world of Morganthe. Dalia Falmea said pretty much in this https://www.wizard101.com/game/producers-letter-august2013(go down till you see"Click Here For A Special Sneak Peek"). She says-
  • Our 5th birthday will bring a major flashback for our earliest players, but with a twist – not to mention a lot of fun for everyone.
  • Something new and spooky this way comes -->
  • What you find in the next major world after Azteca will rock Wizard101, and things will never be the same.

Defender
Jul 02, 2009
Shayden181 on Sep 13, 2013 wrote:
  • It's for the new word or zone or just a battle, next major world after Azteca, last world of Morganthe. Dalia Falmea said pretty much in this https://www.wizard101.com/game/producers-letter-august2013(go down till you see"Click Here For A Special Sneak Peek"). She says-
  • Our 5th birthday will bring a major flashback for our earliest players, but with a twist – not to mention a lot of fun for everyone.
  • Something new and spooky this way comes -->
  • What you find in the next major world after Azteca will rock Wizard101, and things will never be the same.
Oh, so much suspense! I like it. A storm is coming...

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009

just some ideas!
I like your ideas, but if you want to go practice and show off your spells, why not just go to Unicorn Way or some popular place in a popular realm? Or maybe the Kraken on triton avenue?

Alyssa SparkleGlen
Lvl 48