Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Second Arc plot help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 03, 2009
Hey guys while I finished CL I took a break from wizard101 because ZF wasn't out. So long that I forgot what the celestia morganthe plot was and I was hoping someone could fill me in. I know something happened in the last dungeon but I forgot could someone tell me what?

Historian
May 06, 2009
John Ashdust on Jul 18, 2013 wrote:
Hey guys while I finished CL I took a break from wizard101 because ZF wasn't out. So long that I forgot what the celestia morganthe plot was and I was hoping someone could fill me in. I know something happened in the last dungeon but I forgot could someone tell me what?
Ah! Celestia...I remember like it was yesterday. I loved the way they hinted it.

Now, the story is quite interesting.

Long ago, the Celestians, an advanced race, created three powerful magics from the Sun, Moon, and Stars. Morganthe, a dark sorceress, wanted these magics to use for her plans of rewriting the Spiral. The Celestians would not hand over their knowledge and thus were thrown into a war with the Shadow Web, Morganthe's army. The Celestians summoned the Storm Titan to protect their city, but the Titan betrayed them. The Storm Titan sank Celestians and the Shadow Web far beneath the waves. They tried to protect their world, but alas, the perished and their magic was lost. Celestia was cut off from the Spiral...

Centuries later, Celestia was rediscovered by the Spiral Geographic Society. But they ran into trouble! Wizards are sent to the sunken world to answer the distress call from the Spiral Geographic Society. There we find that the Society has crash landed on Celestia and have been scattered. They've even lost they're leader Sir Thurston Plunket! We must help them get there crew back together.

The Spiral Geographic Society was hoping to unlock the mysteries left by the ancient Celestians. To do so, the need to repair the Grand Astrolabe. With it, they understand the Sun, Star, and Moon magics the Celestians created that are locked in the Stellarium, Lunarium, and Solarium. As we progress through Celestia, we need to find the 3 lost relics of Star, Moon, and Sun scattered about the world.

However, that's only the easy part. We must find the missing crew and repair damages in the Survey Camp. Morganthe and her forces reawaken from the deepths and try to reclaim the Celestian magics. Parts need to be salvenged from the Floating Land as the Water-moles and Jungle creatures run amuck. The labor bots are going haywire in the Science Center. The Crustacean Empire attack the Marleyboneans as they have disrubted their kingdom and hire the Sharks and Anglers to help rid them of the Geoghraphic Society but they turn on the Empire. And the ancient Celestians are not willing to release their magic willingly.

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
Cunning Finnigan S... on Jul 19, 2013 wrote:
Ah! Celestia...I remember like it was yesterday. I loved the way they hinted it.

Now, the story is quite interesting.

Long ago, the Celestians, an advanced race, created three powerful magics from the Sun, Moon, and Stars. Morganthe, a dark sorceress, wanted these magics to use for her plans of rewriting the Spiral. The Celestians would not hand over their knowledge and thus were thrown into a war with the Shadow Web, Morganthe's army. The Celestians summoned the Storm Titan to protect their city, but the Titan betrayed them. The Storm Titan sank Celestians and the Shadow Web far beneath the waves. They tried to protect their world, but alas, the perished and their magic was lost. Celestia was cut off from the Spiral...

Centuries later, Celestia was rediscovered by the Spiral Geographic Society. But they ran into trouble! Wizards are sent to the sunken world to answer the distress call from the Spiral Geographic Society. There we find that the Society has crash landed on Celestia and have been scattered. They've even lost they're leader Sir Thurston Plunket! We must help them get there crew back together.

The Spiral Geographic Society was hoping to unlock the mysteries left by the ancient Celestians. To do so, the need to repair the Grand Astrolabe. With it, they understand the Sun, Star, and Moon magics the Celestians created that are locked in the Stellarium, Lunarium, and Solarium. As we progress through Celestia, we need to find the 3 lost relics of Star, Moon, and Sun scattered about the world.

However, that's only the easy part. We must find the missing crew and repair damages in the Survey Camp. Morganthe and her forces reawaken from the deepths and try to reclaim the Celestian magics. Parts need to be salvenged from the Floating Land as the Water-moles and Jungle creatures run amuck. The labor bots are going haywire in the Science Center. The Crustacean Empire attack the Marleyboneans as they have disrubted their kingdom and hire the Sharks and Anglers to help rid them of the Geoghraphic Society but they turn on the Empire. And the ancient Celestians are not willing to release their magic willingly.
Thanks for the refresh, even for someone who remembers it!