Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Fire Secondary

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
Okay, so Iam a lvl 40 master pyromancer. I currently have as my secondary school. What I want to do is buy my training points back and pick a different school. I don't what school though

What is the best secondary school for fire, or is life my best option? Any advice would help.

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
there are dozens of combos for a primary and secondary class. in this case life would a good secondary school until you satyr. if you buy back train up to satyr then choose a secondary school of you choosing.

Survivor
Mar 27, 2011
Life is a good choice if you happen to have a life mastery amulet. But, you don't need to pick just one school to train.
If you don't have a life mastery you should:
Train up to tower shield (5 points)
Then get the elemental blade
And Save the rest for when you can get Astral Spells

This is just my opinion. I may have missed something, sorry if I have. lol
Hope this helps!

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
My ideas:
Ice to tower shield. (5 points.)
Life to satyr. (7 points I think?)
Death to feint. (You can try this at a high level if you do loads of training point quests.)
Sun to colossal. (At level 64, 5 points.)
Balance, elemental blade. (1 point.)
Death to infection. (Only if you PvP, otherwise its useless. 1 point.)
I think these are the best ones, but I'd say at least ice to tower, life to satyr and sun to colossal and elemental blade when high level. But for now, ice to tower and elemental blade or life to satyr and elemental blade. -Jasmine FireBlade, level 86 pyromancer.

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
i chose storm. it saved my life more than a few times. but since i learned all that i could im taking life to heal me and my friends

jack skullbreeze master of fire