Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do I retrieve my 1000 gold in-game gift?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 17, 2013
I made my account and signed up for e-mails. It would say I would get an in-game gift of 1000 gold. I retrieved it on the website here, and it said in game to click the red gift-box icon it showed me a picture. I can't figure out where the red box icon is in the game to get my gold please help!

I tried searching for this everywhere, but no answer.

Thank you

Survivor
Mar 02, 2013
Hey, I see you need some help!
If you're using a PC, Where the start button is, is your mana, pet energy, and health. Somewhere up above it should be a gift icon. Click on the box and a window should open up saying "Confirm 1000 gold for this account?" or something like that.

Rachel Dragonshard, lvl 7,

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
DragonsMom31 on Jun 17, 2013 wrote:
I made my account and signed up for e-mails. It would say I would get an in-game gift of 1000 gold. I retrieved it on the website here, and it said in game to click the red gift-box icon it showed me a picture. I can't figure out where the red box icon is in the game to get my gold please help!

I tried searching for this everywhere, but no answer.

Thank you
This should have come up as a pop-up similar to when your professor calls you. You then simply click that little gift box icon and accept the gold. If it didn't come up, trying logging off and logging back in. If you still don't see it, contact support.