Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lost page help!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 06, 2012
so i am trying to win the lost pages i just compleated celesestia. I know avolan is next. who do i need to talk to i cant find anyone who has the mission i looked everywhere!!! i do not have the key to avalon yet but my friend does.do i have to have acsess to get the mission? if so i am very disipointed. please tell me what to do!!!

Nathan IronHammer level69

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
nateironhammer on Jun 13, 2013 wrote:
so i am trying to win the lost pages i just compleated celesestia. I know avolan is next. who do i need to talk to i cant find anyone who has the mission i looked everywhere!!! i do not have the key to avalon yet but my friend does.do i have to have acsess to get the mission? if so i am very disipointed. please tell me what to do!!!

If you do not have access to Avalon, then you are not able to pick up the Lost Pages quest. You can only do the areas up to where you currently are and no further.

My Storm, for example, is in Celestia and was able to do the Lost Pages quest there, however, he can not do the Avalon quest because he does not have access to that area.

However, if you are done with Zafaria and you talk to Professor Ambrose about getting to Avalon and you can start there, then you need to talk to Sir Pike de Lago (I think that's his name), who is near the Spiral door in Avalon. Before you can pick up the Lost Pages quest from him, you MUST do the quest he asks you to do to get his arms back, THEN he will open the Lost Pages.

Hope this helps

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
nateironhammer on Jun 13, 2013 wrote:

Here is the information you need to gain the quest. I guess your friend can port you in. I think it's a mistake though...but good luck!

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Mythopoetic

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
My advice would be to abandon this quest chain immediately unless you are a huge lover of collecting badges. I thought there would be some kind of real reward for completing them but all I got was a few new badges.

In Avalon you get the quest from the guy in the center of Caliburn, up on the hill.

Defender
May 29, 2009
Nathan, you need to talk to sir pike de lago to receive the lost pages quest. He will give you a quest to battle spell writ fomori.

Anthony Ashcatcher lv76
"Don't fight fire with with fire, without a prism"