Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Carpe Diem ?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 23, 2013
Hi! I am new to W101 and I am a bit confuse with the whole carpe diem society thing! Carpe Diem in latin means sieze the day. And 6 students(one for each school I am guessing) grab a secret book and all heck breaks loose? does this make sense to anyone? and whats with the new monsters? its not like its hard enough to get drop items from triton enough. well I am done ranting just can someone please tell me what KI was thinking

Your ever so charming apprentice ,
Scarlet Death

Explorer
Jul 16, 2012
gamergrrrl365 on May 24, 2013 wrote:
Hi! I am new to W101 and I am a bit confuse with the whole carpe diem society thing! Carpe Diem in latin means sieze the day. And 6 students(one for each school I am guessing) grab a secret book and all heck breaks loose? does this make sense to anyone? and whats with the new monsters? its not like its hard enough to get drop items from triton enough. well I am done ranting just can someone please tell me what KI was thinking

Your ever so charming apprentice ,
Scarlet Death
Make sense?
You're in the wrong game for making sense.

Squire
May 10, 2013
Yes, The Carpe Diem thing is over, but why was that Tower of Kestrel Blackstorm in Colossus Boulevard?
It said in "Triton Avenue" but when I didn't have a membership it said buy Colossus Boulevard.

Sean HawkHunter the Magic Pharoah

Squire
May 10, 2013
PlayHard101 on Jun 6, 2013 wrote:
Yes, The Carpe Diem thing is over, but why was that Tower of Kestrel Blackstorm in Colossus Boulevard?
It said in "Triton Avenue" but when I didn't have a membership it said buy Colossus Boulevard.

Sean HawkHunter the Magic Pharoah
Well Excuse me! If it was In Triton Avenue, why was isn't there!

Survivor
Apr 11, 2013
MisterControversy on May 24, 2013 wrote:
Make sense?
You're in the wrong game for making sense.
Hey he says he was knew. So he might not get the Carpe Diem thing really much.
So it might make sense to us, but not to him. He can learn. But lost pages ended already.
So If the lost pages comes again, he can learn.

Give Peace

Chris Emerald

Adept 20 - Life