Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP- Needs fixing badly, also hair and looks!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 12, 2012
PvP is starting to get really frustrating and annoying.... I find it is very wrong that you can't buy anything from Diego The Duelmaster when you just have enough arena tickets but not the rank, and you should actually have a choice to buy in crowns, gold, or arena tickets. Some people are probably thinking: Wait what? That doesn't make any sense. If we just buy it with the tickets and we aren't the rank then we can't wear it.] Well you can stitch it. Which is what I would do. Besides, whenever I see someone with the commander robe they stitiched it. I have enough arena tickets to buy the commander robe which is the only thing I want from arena tickets shop... But, I am a private and my rating is so terrible that there is absolutly no hope in getting to corporal. So, KI please do this idea. Also, when me and Katie DarkBlade PvP together we get level 90s and people in the 80s!... Me and Katie are only level 74 and 73!.. That is not fair at all... And yes I'm talking ranked PvP! KI please fix that... And I see allot more people puppeting still.
Also, my other topic... Changing hair and looks whenever wanted!... Now this is something that has to be done now!.. All wizards should be able to change their hair, hair color, eyes, and mouth whenever wanted!..It is completely unfair to all wizards that we are not allowed to do so. I regret my eyes, mouth, and hair very much..! I always have to hide my hair and am temping to try and hide my eyes and mouth.. I am very sad that KI has not done these features yet because they are needed right now!... PLease!

From,
Kristen StormCloud[Kris, Intelligence] (Diviner) Level 74