Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My Funniest Duel

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 07, 2011
I've just played my funniest duel so far. I am at level 81 with my balance wizard.

Joined the quee, then after a few seconds the system matched me with a storm wizard.

I went first.

Feint was cast by me.

My enemy came out with an insane bolt dealing 21.000 damage to himself.

I'm still laughing. :)

By the way, I though insane bolt was banned from PvP. So how could this happen?

Explorer
Nov 17, 2012
Jerry Saibot on May 21, 2013 wrote:
I've just played my funniest duel so far. I am at level 81 with my balance wizard.

Joined the quee, then after a few seconds the system matched me with a storm wizard.

I went first.

Feint was cast by me.

they probably changed the rules where you can use it again lol but at least he did it so you won lol (Blaze Moonmender promethean)

Defender
Dec 25, 2012
no insane bolt tc was banned and this has happend to me but only i had one thousand health he was trying to kill me with that and ended up killing him self then idk how we got paired right after he killed him self with insane bolt again

dustin battlewraith

Defender
Dec 20, 2012
Awesome at least you won I did that in a duel and killed the other team!!!!

Cheyenne StormHunter lvl 24 and

Explorer
Jul 16, 2012

I went first.

Feint was cast by me.

Only Insane Bolt TC.

Survivor
Jul 03, 2010
Haha, awesome! Talk about luck.
Once, on my balance, I got paired with a private archmage who was spamming insane bolt. I set up so many blades and traps not taking notice to my health. Before the perfect hit, I just noticed my health was down at 1! But luckily, I had judgement in hand with full power pips. He was angry lol.
So how about you guys? Anyone else got some funny pvp matches to recall?

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
Usually the 6th insane bolt hits you.So take a risk sometimes.

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
wizard508million on May 23, 2013 wrote:
no insane bolt tc was banned and this has happend to me but only i had one thousand health he was trying to kill me with that and ended up killing him self then idk how we got paired right after he killed him self with insane bolt again

dustin battlewraith
Once I got paired with a insane and wild bolt spammer 6 times in a row I won 3 and he won 3.

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
My funniest duel was awesome.
It was ranked, and I was happy that I got to defeat a friend, and he was setting traps on me, and I kept blading myself with tc and item cards and stuff like that.
I am about to cast Dr. Von's Monster, when the worst happens. I forget all the blades and traps, and cast dark pact. I take like 7,000 damage and ko myself/

lol

-William DeathHead

Defender
Nov 15, 2008

I went first.

Feint was cast by me.

Just the tc can't be used in pvp

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
I wish that happened in 1v1 to me more often....And it is only insane bolt treasure card, the actual card can still be used. -Jasmine FireBlade, level 86 pyromancer.

Survivor
Apr 13, 2013
I played a really funny duel when I was playing a level 48 and I was level 25 and he just kept on using the tower shield and I Pierced him so much and I kept on shielding him so it took forever so I used a treasure card called insane bolt and it killed me.

chase myththief level 33+

Champion
Aug 20, 2010

I went first.

Feint was cast by me.

That's only the tc. LOL something like this happened to me once too. queue**

Survivor
Jul 08, 2012
Survivor
Nov 24, 2011
I remember a level 12 me went to the arena. I was matched up in 3v3 fight. I was with a level 20 and 50 vs. level 80, 60, and 40. Within 5 turns they had cast the fire version of darkwynd, had up shields for all schools, full power pips, and still hadn't done any damage. I don't remember what spell they used to do us all in, but it was a short fight. That's pretty much where PvP died for me. I knew if I kept doing fights like that, I would never even get a taste of victory.

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
I was facing a storm and he had so many shields that when he insane bolted he was still alive and I was laughing so hard.