Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

All pets come back day

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 05, 2009
I've been thinking how nice a day would be (or a week) where all of the pets came back. I know about a year ago this kinda happened, but there were none of the removed pets during that week. Reply if you think if this would be a good idea.

Survivor
Dec 05, 2009
Austin Icethorn on May 12, 2013 wrote:
I've been thinking how nice a day would be (or a week) where all of the pets came back. I know about a year ago this kinda happened, but there were none of the removed pets during that week. Reply if you think if this would be a good idea.
When I say this I mean that we should start a petition for this to happen.

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
Yeah, all the removed pets should come back! (But not the sheep. That would be unfair.)

Survivor
Feb 05, 2013
Then they wouldn't be special. I played a game where there was a super-rare item, but then the brought it back. It's not fun once it comes back, then it loses it's rarity. Good idea, though.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2011
I'm pretty sure that every once in a while, Wizard101 promotes a day where one of the "gone" pets are now available on the crown shop. They do this either when they want to or It's a holiday.

For example, when it's valentines day, a person near the fountain in the shopping district will have a valentine's piggle (dunno what it's called). So You might just have to wait.