Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

in game courtesy

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 10, 2010
Just a quick note for those who loin battles if you just ask may I please join ? The response you get will be completely different then if you just jump in courtesy goes a long way .

Survivor
Jun 03, 2012
I totally agree with you alexp132. I do not like it when people just jump in your battle, especially when you're about to finish the fight. People need to learn manners when jumping in someone else's fight.

Cya in the Spiral

Blake TitanCaller lvl 88

Explorer
Mar 19, 2010
i wish people would make sure before they port because i was in a boss battle with a friend and suddenly her friend ports in brings in two more enemies in and then flees.

well i guess you could just set it so friends could't teleport......

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
We seem to have the most problem with this is Avalon. Maybe because others need help more I don't know. I do know it's caused our Storm in our group a few defeats and is starting to get annoying.

They are mob fights he accidentally gets dragged into so it doesn't effect main questing but still a pain waiting on flee after defeat, empty potion and return to us. He can handle 2 monsters but its usually almost finished and he has taken the blunt of the hits by the time another joins, when he gets the hit from the newly entered monster it's defeat for him.

We also have more wizards join, drag in another monster and flee here also. During Normal questing there are 3 of us so we always have a full pad of monster and at that time any one can join us and they do quite often.

As a help I am going to start to pick a perfect realm from now on - it will be quite lonely but will avoid the drama.

We do not play well enough to do Azteca but am sure the problem exists there also.

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
magicman1064 on May 10, 2013 wrote:
Just a quick note for those who loin battles if you just ask may I please join ? The response you get will be completely different then if you just jump in courtesy goes a long way .
Ack. That makes me mad when someone jumps into my fight. I've quested through Celestia 4 times, Zafaria 3, Avalon 2 (working on 3), and Azteca 1. So I've had a lot of experience. What really bugs me is when someone joins right as you kill them..and draws in a fresh enemy..........(been trolled by that many times)

Wolf Skullslinger, Thaumaturge by Trade (the one in Azteca)

Defender
May 03, 2009
magicman1064 on May 10, 2013 wrote:
This is what I always do. I once watched a guy join two others in Azteca and he didn't even ask. One girl said, 'Ask next time.' I asked to join and she said 'Thanks for asking, yes.' After that I made sure to ask, not that I didn't before.