Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Favorite Teacher

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 30, 2013
Cyrus Drake, cause me makes my laugh with his attempts of trying to discard me from learning Myth. He also reminds me of Severus Snape from Harry Potter!

Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
My teacher I like best is the one. He is a master with Niles.

Survivor
Mar 10, 2010
My favorite teacher is Cyrus Drake. Sure he may be mean, but he is actually needed in the game. It's so cool how he is Malistaire's brother.

Lucas Trollpants Level 62

Explorer
Jun 04, 2011
LOL! Great question . I would have to say I'm torn between Cyrus Drake and (my own) teacher Lydia Greyrose. Cyrus, because his extreme disgust with you in the beginning of the game is funny and he always made me smile when he insulted my wizard (is that weird? ). But, his changing attitude towards you after you (spoiler alert) defeat him in the Myth Tower Place is totally sweet and funny. Lydia Greyrose, because she IS my teacher, and her grandmotherly ways are sooo sweet. It's actually kind of hilarious how she pats your back and pampers you and stuff :D.

Emmaline Iceshard
Lvl.55 Grandmaster Thaumaturge

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
My favorite is Alhazred

I love the school on my favorite world. And when I went to learn a new spell he goes "ah! theres my favorite student"

ALHAZRED

Angela Dragonstone

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
I love all the little patient souls scattered around the nooks and crannies of the Spiral with little card and backpack icons over their heads. But one winsome equine stands head and withers above the rest as a giant among giants.

Mass prism is arguably the second most powerful spell for any school, hands down, second only to their rank 7 mass sweeper.

Wizards know this intuitively, from the very first day they start having to battle 2+ mobs per fight. Months of needless, endless agony and suffering could be avoided by letting us have this spell earlier than level 72+.

For this reason, when I finally met Cassie the Ponycorn for the first time, I wept tears of joy and relief.

I would do practically anything, ANYTHING, to have this spell available for us to train at level 28, or even level 22 when it is highly relevant (this is when most schools learn their rank 4 sweepers).

Bring Cassie to Marleybone! End the laborious torment of having to prism each of up to four same-school goons, one turn at a time, to even be able to scratch them!

Survivor
Aug 09, 2011
Halston Balestrom the teacher is my favorite. he is always enthusiastic about everything and I love the storm school as well.

Explorer
Mar 10, 2010
I like moolinda wu because she is so zen and just always calm. She is the life one so she is very generous.

Amber Rainbowstone - level 61

Sierra Hex - level 33

Survivor
Jun 28, 2013
mine would have to lydia grey wood so far i haven't been far im only lvl 17 but she is nice and seems like the sweet old lady every one knows

Explorer
Jun 20, 2013
Delver
Apr 11, 2012
Survivor
Apr 13, 2013
defiantly teacher Cyrus Drake

Chase mythief level 34

Explorer
Jun 20, 2013
Defender
Jan 22, 2012
Darling Falmea, of course. She's elegant, fiery and generally a positive person. I love her!
Sierra Ashblood, Transcendent

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
its either my teacher Falmea or Cyrus drake, i like falmea because shes always praising you and is always nice. its like she knows the trouble your going through and she respects and rewards you for it. shes my #1 A and Cyrus is my #1 B i respect him for dealing with all this chaos about his brother. he totally deserves praise for handling all this without totally freaking out. hes also funny

- jack skullbreeze master of fire

" knowledge is power, use it wisely"

Survivor
Dec 27, 2012
Moolinda Wu because she doesn't sound mean or creepy.Also Linda Greyrose -Logan EarthHaven

Delver
Jan 13, 2010
Alhazred!
I know that I am a balance wizard, but the reason that Alhazred is awesome, is because he is nicer than most, and he does guide you through.

Cole Dunerunner

Survivor
Apr 04, 2010
Well I'm storm, but I like Falmea. I guess it's cause she's pretty .

"Your life is yours, and the only one who can truly change it is you."

Mindy Goldpetal, Magus Diviner.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2010
i would have to say dworgyn he looks funny on the inside it is halarius!

Survivor
May 25, 2013
Survivor
Sep 19, 2011
my favorite teacher has to be Cyrus because he always says something to make smile . even if he tries to insult me. Matthew Wildpants lvl 83

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Cyrus Drake is funny, but I'd have to say Dalia Falmea. She is so nice and she is always praising you as another one said. I also like Lydia Greyrose, but eh....
-Jasmine FireBlade, level 86 pyromancer.

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
Sniper Rose on Apr 13, 2013 wrote:
The lower lvls won't like him so much up to Dragonspyre. The first incident bout Cyrus being mean is when you're taking the Ravenwood Tour. Cyrus: Another Conjurer taking the Ravenwood Tour, how quaint. I wish they sent some adept pupils for once. Second incident is when you're doing Cyclops Lane whenever Nolan Stormgate tells you to go take a note to Cyrus. When you get there he sends you to the laundry shopkeeper. Shopkeeper: Here you go. Cyrus Drakes laundry. Make sure it doesn't drag on the pavement. Cyrus: Here take this note, that should resolve things. Merle: I will not expel you from Ravenwood Schools of Magical Arts. No more incidents I think.
But that's what makes Cyrus so awesome. He does whatever he wants like he owns the place.

Main Chris MythFriend Level 44
Secondary Chris LifeFriend Level 66

Explorer
Sep 25, 2010
Ok I have 3 favorite teachers and I can say why:

Prof. Falmea: Not only is she the teacher of my main wizard but the colors in her classroom create an awesome mood, plus I totally her hair!

Prof. Malistaire Drake: I mostly like him because he's not only a teacher but a he's a villain and he's only a villain because he was blinded by his emotions because of the early death of a loved one. But that's a discussion for another forum.

Prof. Alhazared or however the heck you spell his name: I don't know how many players old or young watch the show doctor who but I am not quoting that show, I honestly do think fezs are cool. I mean who wouldn't want a fez-wearing crocodile as a teacher?

These are just my opinions and everyone has their own.

Scarlet Dragonpetal
Amanda Dragonflame

Survivor
Sep 17, 2010
nate the necromane... on Jul 9, 2013 wrote:
i would have to say dworgyn he looks funny on the inside it is halarius!
or maybe Malorn because he is from wizard city :D