Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Pet Ideas!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
Hey, guys! If anyone has any ideas of new pets for the Wizard101 Game, I would love to know them. I like thinking of them and then animating them how I think they might look. I also want to know what some moderators and game developers would brainstorm, because they probably know the game and its graphics and stuff best. I will post one:
A Hippogriff Pet (Like the Mount!)
It would just be a smaller version of the mount without a saddle. What do you guys think?

Marissa BattleFlame
Level 19 Theurgist

Survivor
Jan 15, 2009
honestly I think the shark mount as a pet would be cooler, and if it was swimming in water as you walked with it :D

Survivor
Feb 10, 2010
This is a very cute idea!A little more detail would be needed but its good.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Storm Owl would make a great pet, IMO. It could even have the electricity trail behind it like in the spell. Also, an interesting Pet would be a Water Mole. Honestly, I don't know why there isn't one already, lol.

Explorer
Jan 15, 2012
thefriendlytheurgi... on Mar 25, 2013 wrote:
Hey, guys! If anyone has any ideas of new pets for the Wizard101 Game, I would love to know them. I like thinking of them and then animating them how I think they might look. I also want to know what some moderators and game developers would brainstorm, because they probably know the game and its graphics and stuff best. I will post one:
A Hippogriff Pet (Like the Mount!)
It would just be a smaller version of the mount without a saddle. What do you guys think?

Marissa BattleFlame
Level 19 Theurgist
I think a Water Maton pet would be pretty interesting,
like the ones in the Science Center fom Celestia
Valkoor GoldSong - level 64 myth

Survivor
Sep 25, 2010
new pet next world after Azteca

should get catalan pet (like catalan dragon from avalon) with school symbol

storm catalan: spell (storm dragon) or (catalan) ~color pet: yellow & blue~
ice catalan: spell (frost dragon) or (winter moon) ~color pet: light blue & white~
fire catalan: (brimstone revenant) ~color pet: orange & red~
myth catalan: (keeper of the flame) or (ninja pigs) ~color pet: royal blue & yellow~
life catalan: (luminous weaver) or (goat monk) ~color pet: green & brown~
death: (deer knight) or (lord of night) ~color pet: black & white~
balance: (savage paw) ~color pet: tan & maroon (dark shade)

make them into hydrid pet (turn into dino pet) with hiding mystery transform pets using catalan school pet with others make into dino pet (Mix with limit any school) but only use CATALAN PET (make a dino pet)

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
I think there should be a little mini school symbol of our school for a pet. Since I'm balance, I would have a little mini balance symbol ( Flying ) and it could have eyes that move. It could cast balance spells of course!

-Angela DragonStone
The wizard that rokz

Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
Angela DragonStone-
I think your idea is absolutely amazing and so is everyone else's so far. Angela, when I first imagined the balance school pet, I pictured the thickness and shininess of the balance symbol you draw out before casting a balance spell. But I thought about it and now I think it should be thicker and less opaque. Your idea is great! Once KI makes the next world, and players can reach Lvl 100, that could be a pet you receive at that level.

Marissa Battleflame
Adept Theurgist

Survivor
May 16, 2011
Survivor
Feb 21, 2011
I think kI should make a quest lvl90 which is mount quest and you reward a your own school mount.
ice-silver snow bear
Storm-wild cloud
Fire-fire golem walker
Death-born dino

Myth-magic frog
Life-nature lizard
Balance-two head sphinx

Well that my idea.

Explorer
Apr 17, 2011
crackerjack323 on Mar 27, 2013 wrote:
honestly I think the shark mount as a pet would be cooler, and if it was swimming in water as you walked with it :D
Great Idea, I would honestly like to see more aquatic pets; especially the silly ones like the 'sea dragon', pet!

Historian
May 06, 2009
I've longed for a Dryad pet and a Centaur pet for the game since the beginning. To finally have one would be lovely.