Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My101

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 30, 2011
Hello, I got an idea, and I would love thsi (cause I like creation). Sorry, I know this post islong, but here it is, and it is up to Kingsisle:

Kingsisle can make a 101 game creator were we can name worlds, place houses, and NPCs. Like: You want a NPC to look like Merle Ambrose. Choose Merle from the NPC menu, and color him if you want his beard to be brown for examble, and then choose a name for this NPC. Play voices for them, and so KI can hold this games up, all money for crowns/membership goes to them.

If you want a friend or yourself to get it free, I got an idea. You can choose five players that you always if you want can fill up crowns and renew they're membership.

If this cost real money, okay, I like to create things, so I would pay.

But remember Kingsisle, just up to you

Jonathan Frogheart - Archmage Thaumaturge

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
i likeyour idea, though youshould also get to make your own gear, not take All of kingsisle's stuff.

Survivor
Aug 09, 2011
Survivor
Aug 09, 2011
Explorer
Mar 18, 2012
Love the idea :) It would be really cool, I love being creative too.

Survivor
Apr 02, 2013
I think that would take a VERY VERY long time for Kingsisle to make. (I've said that about 3 times in the last 2 days. weird.) And it would copyright infringement. (Great, now I sound like a moderator.) But a good idea. But you can't make it very large, because that would take forever to make and do it yourself. ( fourth time.....)
- Catherine Winterstaff