Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dragonspyre

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 21, 2012
So i am in the Grand Chasm in Dragonspyre. I am only level 42 and i was wondering if this was too low of a level.. I have never really been a side quest person and was wondering if i should end up doing them.

Cody EmeraldPetal~Life Level 42

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
lolola2mandie on Mar 2, 2013 wrote:
So i am in the Grand Chasm in Dragonspyre. I am only level 42 and i was wondering if this was too low of a level.. I have never really been a side quest person and was wondering if i should end up doing them.

Cody EmeraldPetal~Life Level 42
Yes, do them; not necessarily for right now, but honestly if you finish too early it will hurt you in trying to get into or surviving in Celestia.

Defender
May 03, 2009
I was never a side quest person either except I quested with my brother on my main character and he does every side quest. Level 42 is an okay level but it wouldn't hurt to do some side quests. My life character has side quests from Wizard City and she's in Dragonspyre!

Scarlet Hawk
Promethean Necromancer

Survivor
May 21, 2012
RavenLady777 on Mar 2, 2013 wrote:
Yes, do them; not necessarily for right now, but honestly if you finish too early it will hurt you in trying to get into or surviving in Celestia.
Okay I will make sure I do them but is certainly a drag! ;)

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
Ok, good, this means I am not low level. Phew! I am level 42 and just finished Tower Archives today. I took a break from side quests in Krokotopia and Marleybone, but did quite a few in Mooshu.

Destiny Windgem, level 42

Survivor
Apr 23, 2010
Can I have some help?

So I have completed Mooshu, defeat Jade Oni and got the key, and I got a side circle of Merle Ambrose saying to come see me, so I came to see him but there was no question Mark above his head, and when I talked to him he just said, "These are dark times young wizard, I must ponder our next move."

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
confused guy147 on Jun 23, 2013 wrote:
Can I have some help?

So I have completed Mooshu, defeat Jade Oni and got the key, and I got a side circle of Merle Ambrose saying to come see me, so I came to see him but there was no question Mark above his head, and when I talked to him he just said, "These are dark times young wizard, I must ponder our next move."
Some times Ambrose is forgetful, he asks you to come see him and then when you get there he forgets why. Happens to us all but we forgive him for it and go about our quests.