Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

storm not fair :(

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 17, 2012
oh i see lots of storms with like 42 resist lol because they use the ww robe and hat and the azteca crafted gear boots some storms want more resist than damage xD remember guys pvp isn't all about killing it's also about not being killed (Blaze Moonmender promethean)

Survivor
Dec 13, 2011
Storm just wasn't meant for 1v1 pvp, I mean every other schools have something to counter shields while storms have nothing. And that is just unfair pretty much every school can use damage over time except for balance I think but then again they don't need it. KI needs to at least give storm a chance to survive in rank with shield spammers because everyone can have 80 plus damage. I just saw a balance with 85 damage and 40 resist. So storm damage is nothing special, once they put up a -85 shield and have 1st.

Explorer
Sep 01, 2012
Storm has extreme damage! Take advantage of that!
Plus, That's like saying Life or Death has nothing special, But look at them! Healing and Stealing health! If you don't like the ups and downs of Storm, Maybe try another school. But remember, Each school takes some getting used to!
~SabrinaMisty, The koolest kitty around!

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Truth. One thing scares me - a storm that just won't die.

Boo hoo cry some more, although I can sympathize with you if you're commander and can't break the top 50 players. I've looked and there's not a single storm for the first 2 pages of the rank ladders.

The minute someone sees purple coming out of your wand yo become a target.

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
How can you say storm is not good at pvp?Its awesome.It takes me 2-3 rounds to beat my opponent.All I do is storm blade,infallible,sometimes storm trap, and then storm owl well I realized maybe 3-4 rounds.The key to storm is damage to thing else.Currently my storm has sacrificed everything for damage.2093 health!So
low.120 mana.109 damage!!!8 universal resist.0 accuracy.89 universal critical.75 universal block.10 stun block.1 armor piercing.Pips 56 (pet has may cast power play and spams it).Lots of sacrifice for damage.

Blaze Emarald Petal 90

Survivor
Jan 18, 2013
Tyler Legendfriend on Jun 14, 2013 wrote:
How can you say storm is not good at pvp?Its awesome.It takes me 2-3 rounds to beat my opponent.All I do is storm blade,infallible,sometimes storm trap, and then storm owl well I realized maybe 3-4 rounds.The key to storm is damage to thing else.Currently my storm has sacrificed everything for damage.2093 health!So
low.120 mana.109 damage!!!8 universal resist.0 accuracy.89 universal critical.75 universal block.10 stun block.1 armor piercing.Pips 56 (pet has may cast power play and spams it).Lots of sacrifice for damage.

Blaze Emarald Petal 90
well I dont agree entirely. you dont sacrifice health for power. I have 3,015 health at level 73. storm type is based on power and chance and you can youse that to your advantige. prepare for yor attack and make sure you have alot of traps and blades so when you take the chance of it hitting make sure you have a backup plan that might help you win faster becouse its all abot strategy

Defender
Nov 15, 2008
I hate to reverse the topic, but um storm is probably the best school besisdes death. dude i know a storm with +150 damage. there is a reason for there health problem, there damage is crazy! also a solution to your problem: find a promethean life to team up with for 2v2. then your unstoppable. (ok well me and my friend 2v2 against promethean life and storm and won but you get the point

Survivor
Dec 10, 2011
i can not do nothing in pvp with storm storm is a spam school i always go to pvp and i it has low health and low accuracey so thats a good thing butif you have the arena clothes on you are so op

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
troooper222 on Jun 23, 2013 wrote:
well I dont agree entirely. you dont sacrifice health for power. I have 3,015 health at level 73. storm type is based on power and chance and you can youse that to your advantige. prepare for yor attack and make sure you have alot of traps and blades so when you take the chance of it hitting make sure you have a backup plan that might help you win faster becouse its all abot strategy
Well I have stuck to base health on my storm with a boost or too.My storm has 1 strategy only.Hit.With a rating of 982 my storm is basically unbeatable.The reason of such a low rank is he does practice a lot.His practice wins are 19373-1.You might say impossible but I beat my opponents in record time with spam wild bolt or storm owl one hit with just a blade.