Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Blap: a blade and trap in one

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 27, 2010
A blap would be a blade and trap in one spell. There would be a blap for each school and follow the basic training procedure. If it were a life blap,and you are life, it would cost zero for you. But if a storm wizard were to train it it would cost one pip. It would be 1 pip and you can throw it on any one on your battle team and you choose who on the monster team has the trap on them. There would be one for each school available at hidden trainers around the spiral.

Haley LifeGiver
lvl 48 life school

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Great idea, I think a better name than blap would work though lol.

Explorer
Jul 23, 2012
Survivor
Feb 17, 2011
I think it should add a blade and a trap at the same time, also a different name.

Survivor
Jul 17, 2011
haypooh on Dec 10, 2012 wrote:
A blap would be a blade and trap in one spell. There would be a blap for each school and follow the basic training procedure. If it were a life blap,and you are life, it would cost zero for you. But if a storm wizard were to train it it would cost one pip. It would be 1 pip and you can throw it on any one on your battle team and you choose who on the monster team has the trap on them. There would be one for each school available at hidden trainers around the spiral.

Haley LifeGiver
lvl 48 life school
Sorry, but KingsIsle already made traps and blades for each school, so why make another thing that does the same exact thing... You're trying to make it like a 2 in 1 thing, and I think that's cool, it wouldn't be as time consuming, but still, we gotta work with the resources we already have, that again, do the exact same thing. It would be a waste for KingsIsle to try and make this.
Sorry, I know, I'm a dream breaker

Survivor
Feb 07, 2011
you took my idea there cause i did a post on it ages ago