Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

KoKo doesn't give me the Midnight Sun quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 05, 2011
So because it was part of a side quest at the time, I did not do the quests in Zafaria called Bungle in the Jungle (side quest from Inyanga Whitestripes). I went back tonight and got it from Inyanga. She had me talk to Koko Smokesign in Drum Jungle, who should have given me the Midnight Sun quest, which is needed to gain access to the level 84 sun school spells, but once I spoke to her she will no longer talk to me. I've double checked my quest book and the spell is not in it. What am I doing wrong? Anyone else encountered this problem or anyone have any ideas about what I'm doing wrong I would really appreciate some advice.

Explorer
Mar 02, 2012
nludian on Nov 27, 2012 wrote:
So because it was part of a side quest at the time, I did not do the quests in Zafaria called Bungle in the Jungle (side quest from Inyanga Whitestripes). I went back tonight and got it from Inyanga. She had me talk to Koko Smokesign in Drum Jungle, who should have given me the Midnight Sun quest, which is needed to gain access to the level 84 sun school spells, but once I spoke to her she will no longer talk to me. I've double checked my quest book and the spell is not in it. What am I doing wrong? Anyone else encountered this problem or anyone have any ideas about what I'm doing wrong I would really appreciate some advice.
They are level 64 sun school spells, just wanted to point that out.