Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Random Pixie?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 04, 2010
A couple of days ago, I started a new garden. The next day, when I came to see how the plants were doing. For some reason, there was a pixie circling my Grapes of Wrath, and all my plants in the garden liked it. I knew I didn't put it there though. I figured it was just a glitch, so I ignored it. Yesterday, when I checked on the plants, the pixie was still there. So today, when i got to my garden, there was another pixie on my other Grapes of Wrath. I was absolutley positive that I didn't put it there. I don't mind much, because it seems to make my plants have less needs, which means I have more energy leftover (great for me, cause I'm training my pet to Mega!). But, I'm worried about the pixie being there. I'm getting a little paranoid, and am starting to think that someone hacked into my account and put it there. But, I've never given my password away! So basically, Does anyone know why there are two miscellaneous pixies in my garden?????

Thanks a lot,

Gabrielle, 81 Thaugmaturge, Grandmaster Gardener

Explorer
Dec 09, 2008
Don't worry pixie's randomly appear for certain plants. They are a good thing because your plants like them. Once you plant has the elder harvest it will be gone.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Ice Warrior on Nov 23, 2012 wrote:
A couple of days ago, I started a new garden. The next day, when I came to see how the plants were doing. For some reason, there was a pixie circling my Grapes of Wrath, and all my plants in the garden liked it. I knew I didn't put it there though. I figured it was just a glitch, so I ignored it. Yesterday, when I checked on the plants, the pixie was still there. So today, when i got to my garden, there was another pixie on my other Grapes of Wrath. I was absolutley positive that I didn't put it there. I don't mind much, because it seems to make my plants have less needs, which means I have more energy leftover (great for me, cause I'm training my pet to Mega!). But, I'm worried about the pixie being there. I'm getting a little paranoid, and am starting to think that someone hacked into my account and put it there. But, I've never given my password away! So basically, Does anyone know why there are two miscellaneous pixies in my garden?????

Thanks a lot,

Certain plants have the possibility of the pixie. Most don't. Don't worry about it, it's a GOOD thing.

Explorer
Feb 25, 2012
Don't worry it's completely fine. Fairies are good things All plants like them ( even the mean, cruel, stubborn and selfish fickle pickle ). They mostly come from plants that need magic.

Gabriel Ashleaf Level 45 Master Theurgist
Gabriel Shadoweyes Level 5 Death

Rusty and Googa are my cute little dogs

Defender
Jul 10, 2011
Ice Warrior on Nov 23, 2012 wrote:

Thanks a lot,

Certain pets can attract pixies, its like how plants attract pests, except pixies are good for the plants. They make the plant that hsa it and all the plants around it grow faster and have less needs and a longer time before a plant starts wilting pixies will leave the plant after a certain amount of time

Jack7021 wrote: Once the plant has the elder harvest it will be gone

Not exactly, just a certain amount of time, or at elder

Wolf SilverSpear - Level 78 Fire and Rank 11 Gardener

Mastermind
Feb 29, 2012
Pixies are good, all plants like them. Once your plant has them, it will keep it till elder. I have never had one leave.
Look up on central, there is a way you can catch one for good. All my gardens have trapped pixies.
pods