Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Storm is coming quest help is needed!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 22, 2009
I have tried everything I don't have enough crowns to buy a hentchmen. Each time i go in there alone I get my butt kicked because of the unfair odds 3 on 1 13 elites tempest eels?! I have done everything each time i get ready to hit they take away my pips all I can do is shield because of the unfair odds! Been trying for a hour and it's the same result go in and get destroyed because of the uneven odds. Any advice?

Reason why I get destroyed lol

1. they start off with way to many pips

2. It's THREE on one

3. I can barely hit because of these odds

Community Leader
Unfortunately this is a solo quest, but I do have a suggestion for you - if you haven't trained empowerment, use some empowerment TCs. That's the spell that gives you a pip every time you are hit with a spell that is 4 pips are more. This ice minions hit constantly, all with 4+ pip spells - you'll get a LOT of pips for free, and be able to hit faster with them. Good luck!

For gameplay tips, check the official Mercenaries101 fansite! To request free, experienced help with bosses & dungeons, click here for our forum.
Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
fleming2311 on Nov 19, 2012 wrote:
I have tried everything I don't have enough crowns to buy a hentchmen. Each time i go in there alone I get my butt kicked because of the unfair odds 3 on 1 13 elites tempest eels?! I have done everything each time i get ready to hit they take away my pips all I can do is shield because of the unfair odds! Been trying for a hour and it's the same result go in and get destroyed because of the uneven odds. Any advice?

Reason why I get destroyed lol

1. they start off with way to many pips

2. It's THREE on one

3. I can barely hit because of these odds
get some gear that has super storm resist and dont worry, your not the only one(i already have my gear for my school quest).

Survivor
Apr 22, 2009
I finally did it after i think 35 tries good lord that was hard.

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
Get a lot f ice resist gear, make sure you still have a decent amout of damage and critical, then spam the tempest eels with tempest and hope for the best luck. Sometimes luck helps out more.

Explorer
Jul 10, 2009
Empowerment aura is your best friend here. All those pips will add up thus allowing you to siren or tempest them.

Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
I tried it over 20 times. With a good gear and pet resist. No way to beat them. Pips you gain with empowerment are stolen, making you sending weak temps. No way to shield as they spam frostbite, no way to get a decent heal because they spam stun. No way to get a decent attack because of resist gear or with their shield spamming...
I give up. Only crowns players can do it with a life henchmen.
Friends should be able to help in this instance.
I won't have my storm owl.
3 years i play this game, first time I face a so frustrating instance.

Survivor
Nov 05, 2010
Just like most of you i tried fighting these tempest eels and ended up dying repeatedly, but this time i was just messing around and ran right up to the jar of telluric vem (not sure of the right spelling) and it allowed me to click the x and by doing so i completed the quest! I was pulled into the fight but i just fled and went to my teacher and FINALLY received the Storm Owl spell! Hope this helps! :)