Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Glitch with the Wizard101 Forums?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 22, 2010
I don't know if it is only me, but whenever I post something (for example, a few seconds go I posted a thread called 'New Mounts!') but I am unable to find it! Is it only me? I don't even know if it exists or if I typed a lot of things for nothing...

~Kayla UnicornRider, level 75

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2010
Did you read the popup when you clicked Post?

It's a fully moderated message board. That means that before your post is made public, someone at KingsIsle reads it to make sure it conforms to their ToU. Only then will it appear on the boards.

They say it can take 24 hours or so for moderation.

Defender
Jun 09, 2015
Kayla UnicornRider on Jun 23, 2016 wrote:
I don't know if it is only me, but whenever I post something (for example, a few seconds go I posted a thread called 'New Mounts!') but I am unable to find it! Is it only me? I don't even know if it exists or if I typed a lot of things for nothing...

~Kayla UnicornRider, level 75
I know this would be a better answer for professor greyrose but they have to moderate the comment before its posted they can't rush through it because something like a cuss or something else could be in there or it could be something that they shouldn't put on the message boards

Survivor
Feb 17, 2009
Posts have to be approved before they show up. This is to prevent posts that violate the rules from showing up.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2010
PaigeGoldenspear on Jun 23, 2016 wrote:
Did you read the popup when you clicked Post?

It's a fully moderated message board. That means that before your post is made public, someone at KingsIsle reads it to make sure it conforms to their ToU. Only then will it appear on the boards.

They say it can take 24 hours or so for moderation.
Oh I see...

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
Give it a day or so to show (weekends are slower). Did you mark the option to watch the topic?