Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Houses, where are you?

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
What world are the below houses based off of? Or if the house is not based off a world, what world would fit a house best (like furniture-wise)? Some I am sure about, some not, so I will include some of my guesses.

1. Red Barn Farm. No guess.

2. Avalon Castle Plot. Uh, hmm, what a tricky one. Azteca?

3. Jungle House Boat. Zafaria?

4. Wysteria Villa. Wysteria obviously.

5. Wizard's Watchtower. Wizard City?

6. Sunken Palace. Celestia?

7. Island Getaway. The Floating Lands?

8. Dragon's Fjord. Grizzleheim?

Defender
Apr 07, 2011
The red barn farm could be Valencia, Avalon Castle plot is Avalon, Jungle House Boat is Zafaria, Wysteria Villa is Wysteria, I do not know where the Wizard's Watch Tower comes from, I do not know about the Sunken Palace either, Island Getaway is Celestia and Dragon's Fjord is Grizzleheim.

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Sunken Palace is from Crab Alley. It's WC architecture underwater, just like crab alley.

Defender
Apr 07, 2011
Starblood653 on Jun 24, 2016 wrote:
Sunken Palace is from Crab Alley. It's WC architecture underwater, just like crab alley.
Why have I not noticed before, I mean I noticed the Wizard City architecture but not where the house comes from.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
1. Cool Ranch from Pirate 101
2. Avalon
3. Zafaria
4. Wysteria
5. Wizard City
6. Crab Alley
7. Celestia
8. Grizzleheim

They are pretty obvious

Delver
Oct 18, 2009
The wizard's watch tower is likely from Marleybone judging by the sky (also you access a very similar house before going to Aztca via Marleybone

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Starblood653 on Jun 24, 2016 wrote:
Crab Alley is basically Celestia in Wizard City.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
buzz123432 on Jun 24, 2016 wrote:
The red barn farm could be Valencia, Avalon Castle plot is Avalon, Jungle House Boat is Zafaria, Wysteria Villa is Wysteria, I do not know where the Wizard's Watch Tower comes from, I do not know about the Sunken Palace either, Island Getaway is Celestia and Dragon's Fjord is Grizzleheim.
I was being sarcastic about the Avalon Castle Plot. Also, the Floating Lands is in Celestia.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
buzz123432 on Jun 24, 2016 wrote:
Oh and, what Wizard101 world is closest to the Red Barn Farm? Or if there is none, what furniture set would fit best in the Red Barn Farm?

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Fable Finder on Jun 25, 2016 wrote:
Oh and, what Wizard101 world is closest to the Red Barn Farm? Or if there is none, what furniture set would fit best in the Red Barn Farm?
Anyone? I always like theming houses, and I want to get this house eventually.

Delver
Oct 18, 2009
Fable Finder on Jun 27, 2016 wrote:
Anyone? I always like theming houses, and I want to get this house eventually.
I feel like the farm looks nice with a Wysteria theme, maybe with a bit of Marleybone thrown in. I actually own this house and it generally feels hard to decorate since the rooms are so large that the place look sparse even if it's full to capacity. I usually end up sealing off the upstairs rooms (thank you castle blocks) for storage honestly.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Some more houses, even though I know I probably will never get these. Just curious.

1. Serpentine Escape. Azteca?

2. Sultan's Palace.I heard Mirage was going to be like this. Is it?

3. Massive Fantasy Palace. Wizard City?

4. Sun Palace. Zafaria?

5. Winter Winds Tower. Avalon in winter?

6. Pyramid of the Lost Horizon. Azteca?

7. Acropolis. No world in Wizard101?

8. Amber House. No world in Wizard101?

9. Botanical Gardens. No world in Wizard101?

10. Midday Estate. No world in Wizard101?

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Fable Finder on Jul 4, 2016 wrote:
Some more houses, even though I know I probably will never get these. Just curious.

4. Sun Palace. Zafaria?

Why are you putting Question marks behind your answers? They are obviously from those places?

7 is Aquila
8 is Khrysalis
9. Maybe Darkmoor, but could be a variety of places
10. Any/it doesn't matter, but probably like Wizard City.

I personally don't feel that a house necessarily has to be from a world and there are some that could be from more than one place and some that are quite obvious. ie. Where is Darkmoor Manor from? I think it's probably from Celestia or Zafaria one of those....

Red Barn Farm is quite a large house and you can argue it's from wherever. I think the Cool Ranch makes sense the most. Here is a link to a world Idea that we are working on that would probably include the Red Barn Farm, essentially it may be the Back East that is referred to in Cool Ranch, it's Sister World.

Defender
Apr 07, 2011
Fable Finder on Jul 4, 2016 wrote:

4. Sun Palace. Zafaria?

The Acropolis is in Aquila and the Amber Estate is in Khrysalis.