Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gardening Spell Suggestion: Hibernation

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
Evening,

Apologies if this has been suggested to the community, but due to my current real life dilemma, I wanted to throw out the idea of a gardening spell referred to as HIBERNATION.

It would effect either all in-door our out-door plants, it would basically put the plants into sleep mode for X amount of time, stopping all timers on them. Could have a 3-day version, 7-day version, or whatever makes sense for the treasure card.

I'm only suggesting this since real-life matters happens which can pull you away from the game for an extended period of time, and revitalizing your plants from dying or even death can be a real drag, especially when unexpected life events happen.

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
Not really needed unless you leave your house when your plants have needs. If you take care of all of their needs before you sign out or leave, they'll be fine when you get back no matter how long you don't tend to your gardens?

Explorer
May 25, 2013
Wilting plants aren't based off of you're failure to come back in a certain time. They are based off of how many times you enter your house and leave without tending to their needs. I'm sorry to hear you're having some problems IRL, but know you're plants will be fine for as long as it takes for you to get back on.

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
Good to know! I had a suspicion, but didn't know for sure.

Thank you!