Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need help with final battle!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 03, 2010
I'm an ice, which is quite possibly the least desirable school for running Rat dungeon. I can't find a team, and none of my friends want to run it. Please let me know if you'd be willing to help! Thank you!

Explorer
Nov 24, 2010
Hi!

First off, sorry to be this late. I've noticed that no one had replied yet and I feel that that's a bit rude so I thought I could help out. If you want to defeat Rasputin with me, I have some friends too that would love to help out!

Secondly, Ice is a great school for Rasputin. Ice damage is boosted by about 30% on Rasputin! Other schools such as storm are resisted by 60%. That's enough for me to want an Ice hammer any day! One good Abominable Weaver or Snowball Barrage and he's down.

Matthew Skullsword
Blaine Sandsword

(That's all the wizards I have right now. I love being supportive, so there ya have it! )

By now you've probably already defeated Rasputin and have farmed him and collected all his loot.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
dumbug23 on Jul 16, 2016 wrote:
Hi!

First off, sorry to be this late. I've noticed that no one had replied yet and I feel that that's a bit rude so I thought I could help out. If you want to defeat Rasputin with me, I have some friends too that would love to help out!

Secondly, Ice is a great school for Rasputin. Ice damage is boosted by about 30% on Rasputin! Other schools such as storm are resisted by 60%. That's enough for me to want an Ice hammer any day! One good Abominable Weaver or Snowball Barrage and he's down.

Matthew Skullsword
Blaine Sandsword

(That's all the wizards I have right now. I love being supportive, so there ya have it! )

By now you've probably already defeated Rasputin and have farmed him and collected all his loot.
Wow, um so, It's good and all that you want to help, but this post is almost a month old. If you truly do want to help someone that is fighting Rasputin why didn't you go to this post? https://www.wizard101.com/forum/polaris/player-with-4-wizards-that-need-to-kill-rasputin-8ad6a42755e356380155e42b48ae0809?page=1 It's only 3 days old instead of a month? Also if you notice that is about what half of the posts are in the Polaris section are about Rasputin runs.

Airandangel, I also am Ice, so I've had problems doing the dungeon. Team Up does work, it just might take getting on at the right time and a little persistence.

Again, Glad if you are able to both work it out. I was just a little offended by dumbug23's comment because
1. Not everyone reads the World Threads
2. Not everyone wants to/can really help fight Rasputin that much (You really need 4 persons)
3. This post for all intents and purposes was (and may still be) dead because it's been a month and they haven't updated it. (Or any other posts).

Again, good luck, just a little irritated by the off-handed remark.