Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Anyone Want to Hatch a Pet?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 20, 2011
Hello! I would like to hatch a pet with someone, anyone. Although I may not have the best stats of my pets (2), I would like to hatch with someone who has DECENT stats (Sprite MC, Fairy MC, Universal Resist, ect. Those traits aren't needed, just like a general idea). Please don't have a unicorn to hatch with me, unless they are good! Here are two of my pet's stats:
Ancient Judgement
+4% Damage
+8% Resist
Gives Vengeance Card
(Socket: +4% Power Pip Chance)
Ancient Pegasus Pony
+3% Accuracy (Universal)
+27% Critical Block (Universal)
+25 Max Power
So, those are my pet stats! Please respond to me as soon as possible, here is what I am:
Cole Stormbright, Balance Level 88.
Wanting to hatch anyday between 6/20/16-6/25/16, around 8-9:00PM (Central Time)
Realm: Vampire, meet at the Pet Pavilion .
That's basically it! Please respond with your pet stats, and we can agree on a time to hatch! Thanks!

Survivor
Jul 20, 2011
Cole Stormbright on Jun 16, 2016 wrote:
Hello! I would like to hatch a pet with someone, anyone. Although I may not have the best stats of my pets (2), I would like to hatch with someone who has DECENT stats (Sprite MC, Fairy MC, Universal Resist, ect. Those traits aren't needed, just like a general idea). Please don't have a unicorn to hatch with me, unless they are good! Here are two of my pet's stats:
Ancient Judgement
+4% Damage
+8% Resist
Gives Vengeance Card
(Socket: +4% Power Pip Chance)
Ancient Pegasus Pony
+3% Accuracy (Universal)
+27% Critical Block (Universal)
+25 Max Power
So, those are my pet stats! Please respond to me as soon as possible, here is what I am:
Cole Stormbright, Balance Level 88.
Wanting to hatch anyday between 6/20/16-6/25/16, around 8-9:00PM (Central Time)
Realm: Vampire, meet at the Pet Pavilion .
That's basically it! Please respond with your pet stats, and we can agree on a time to hatch! Thanks!
Also an update to the Pegasus Pony: I recently got her to Epic, and she got the +8 Damage trait.

Survivor
May 12, 2012
If i still can i might be able to hath with you available dates are 7/9-10/16 at 12:00-4:00. if you are still open to hatch reply to me about what time and day.
i have an adult nightmare, betta fish, and brown spider.