Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Almost done with Celestia at lvl 50

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 31, 2016
Hi guys
My storm guy is almost done with Celestia, he's about to go to the science center place and he's only a lvl 50 and I saw some lvl 50s started Celestia today and I think that if I finish Celestia at the low level I might have a hard time questing in Zarafia so do you guys think that I should do some side quests or will my level be okay for Zarafia?

Kevin

Explorer
Jan 19, 2009
How are you-- I... I don't know.

I think you need to really boost your level by doing side quests. Even though you might be doing well now (which I hope you are), you need health and more power, both of which are attainable by achieving a higher level. Bosses in Zafaria are quite difficult, in terms of power and health.

Best of luck!

Melissa Smith - Grandmaster Sorcerer Lvl. 51

Survivor
Nov 15, 2011
BalanceMythHarmony on Jun 10, 2016 wrote:
How are you-- I... I don't know.

I think you need to really boost your level by doing side quests. Even though you might be doing well now (which I hope you are), you need health and more power, both of which are attainable by achieving a higher level. Bosses in Zafaria are quite difficult, in terms of power and health.

Best of luck!

Melissa Smith - Grandmaster Sorcerer Lvl. 51
Are you still in Celestia? I'm a level 51 Storm who is looking for a partner. I can skype and can play pretty often

Survivor
May 26, 2016
Storm dude on Jun 8, 2016 wrote:
Hi guys
My storm guy is almost done with Celestia, he's about to go to the science center place and he's only a lvl 50 and I saw some lvl 50s started Celestia today and I think that if I finish Celestia at the low level I might have a hard time questing in Zarafia so do you guys think that I should do some side quests or will my level be okay for Zarafia?

Kevin
Firstly, yes you will have a hard time in zafaria at such a low lvl.

Secondly, I heard that you are supposed to start zafaria at lvl sixty or something like that.

Thirdly, in my opinion i dont think side quests help much. I would suggest doing wt as i did. I was lvl fourty three or four when i started celestia (i'm not entirely sure though) and i was lvl fifty when i was at the lunarium so i decided to do wt as i heard that it gives really good xp and it does! I got nearly twenty thousand xp from one quest. Soon i was lvl fifty five in the science center. Now lvl fifty six btw.

Destiny StormCloud Lvl fifty six