Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Combat bug

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 17, 2012
I have not played W101 for well over a years, and got a new computer in the meantime.

As expected, I got a lot of messages from different locations, and I have attempted to clear them out.

However, I did get a notice from Diego that I needed more tutoring in the arena. So, I go there, and start my tutoring on Criticals and Blocks. However, when I defeat the golem, I am left in a situation with no way to get out. Empty arena, and no exit. Diego tells me nothing. The only way out is to quit.

If I quit to the character list and go back in, then go to the tutorial, the golem doesn't even appear, and I am left in the arena with no way out.

If I leave the game entirely and restart, then go back in to the tutorial, the golem is back, but when I finish defeating the golem, I am still unable to exit the arena.

If, after attempting the tutorial, I exit, go back in, but DON'T go to the tutorial again, my combat produces no timer and no spell deck to choose from.

If I exist completely, and restart the game, combat works fine, but I still have that tutorial quest in my quest list.