Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rank your favorite schools from greatest to least

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 30, 2012
Mine is :

1. - It might not be the easiest but I do love it. Lydia Greyrose is a great and funny character to talk to. You get a lot of health, have only an eighty percent of fizzling, beautiful spells ,and lots of shields. It does have one negative which is low damage. Ice starts out pretty easy then gets harder, but I don't really care. I love Ice.

2. - Life is pretty cool too. It has ok health, low change of fizzling, and healing spells. Some of the spells I enjoy, others are cringe worthy though. It does have low damage, but those three positives make it really hard to die in battle. I think a good side school for Life is storm.

3. - I have my same reasoning for why I love Ice as this, beautiful spells. I also love how it has high damage too. But It does fizzle a lot and it does have low health.

4. - Myth is school where there is really no negatives. You feel like when you talk to his character that is just animated, you actually feel these real emotions when your talking to him.

5. - Storm is kinda overrated but I feel like it's high damage is great and it gets easier as you get farther in the game. Just like fire, it does fizzle a lot and it does have low health.

6. - Death is overrated too, in my opinion. It's amazing you can heal yourself and fight though. Death is boring, in all honesty. Sorry..

7. - Balance is boring too. You start out easy then it gets hard. You do level up easy though. It just gets harder and harder, and it's get annoying how there is no special shield or blade or trap for this school.

There you have it, my list. List your's below!

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
1. , best at max lvl pvp.
2. , 2nd best at max lvl pvp
3. , 3rd best at max lvl pvp.
4. , decent at max lvl pvp.
5. , 3rd worst at max lvl pvp.
6. , 2nd worst at max lvl pvp.
7. , the worst at max lvl pvp.

Sorry that these are all pvp related, I haven't done PVE on my max lvls in a while.

Lvl 110
Lvl 104
Lvl 27

Survivor
Jul 31, 2014
Basing this on my current experience in the game. No PVP based opinions in here.
1. I love this school because this is the school that I made my very first Wizard. After playing this school a lot I have come to throughly enjoy it.
2. My sister and I both like this school. I like the healing, the high health, and the high accuracy. Pretty much the only thing I dislike is the low attack. But it all fits together.
3. When I was a younger Wizard, I invested a bit in these spells. I later bought back my training points, but thats not the point here. I like the drain health essence to their spells.
4. I like this school because of it's damage over time spells. I have to be honest, I don't use it that often, but I still like it.
5. I haven't used this school much, but what I have played I like. I like the stunning and also love the Tower Shield.
6. I personally just... don't like this school. I don't like the minions, and I just... don't like it. I can't really say why. Don't hate me for that. :P
7. This school is very boring to me. The only thing I find useful in this school is the blading and trapping. I use the Elemental/Spiritual Blades/Traps on my characters, and have a BalanceBlade/Hex necklace on my , but I find this school just boring overall.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2012
Yeah. I love Ice alot too because my first and main wizard on this account was ice. I love Life, even though I've played on Life so much.

And there is no rule that says you can't base it on PVP or PVE. Right?

Survivor
Jul 16, 2013
I cant decide which is more awesome or school And which is the best school including , , , and