Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help defeating Chester Droors

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 22, 2015
Is there anyone online now who would be willing to help me defeat this guy?! I have tried and tried with traps and everything but they beat me every time!!

Explorer
Feb 12, 2013
Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Soliver601 on May 12, 2016 wrote:
Is there anyone online now who would be willing to help me defeat this guy?! I have tried and tried with traps and everything but they beat me every time!!
use a balance triple trap on him to stop his cheat AND to get the boost you need from your school (unless you're balance in which case you wont get damage boost). That fight IS tough yes, but totally doable as one person. Also, if you're posting for help, i real time, this forums isnt the best place because there is usually a delay in getting the posts up. if you're planning a future run of something, it's better for that.

Explorer
Feb 12, 2013
Yeah, I agree with dayerider. I also suggest henchmen. That's what got me through the fight. Buy a level 50 life henchman; they keep healing you. If you'd still like help, comment when.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2012
One of the best ways to defeat Chester is using the school he's weak against; .

Unfortunately since he uses death shields almost 100% of the time, try getting the "Scarecrow" treasure card (if you don't have a death wizard) to effect all enemies. Also, just using general highly ranked spells should do the trick, especially if they effect all opponents.

I hope this helps anyone else who has the opportunity to defeat him.

Monica Sunsword
Adept Theurgist
Wysteria A+ Student

Defender
Jan 16, 2010
When you're facing multiple opponents, get rid of the henchmen first. Then focus on the main guy (Chester in this case). Using Infection on him helps if you're Death to stop him from healing so much, and if you have a spell that can steal his wards, that helps too. Once the henchmen are gone, you can focus on Chester without much of a problem.