Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

all school need updates or not?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 02, 2014
ok so lately I notice a lot of school weakness are gone and that some of the school are becoming more and more op while others keep becoming more and more weaker this topic is to get what you think about what's going on currently in the game with the schools what you think needs a update what you think should be done or o you think everything perfect not spell ideas just so you know

lately I notice with there resistance is longer there thing its a every school thing they no longer get the most resistance sent jade gear came out also there health is no longer there own thing ether but there power is still vary low but starting to come up now I think this is bad because if ice no longer has high resistance and health then there nothing really special about this class anymore so my idea is maybe give ice a base of resistances that rises with them as they level and add a little more base health not to much this just a ideal if you have something better to subject post it.

now I want you to post on this topic ill post more I just chose to go with ice so the first part is kind of short but this is over all the schools tell me what you think needs to be change or updated or if nothing needs to be done like a vote kind of if its yes something needs to be done tell me why if its no nothing needs to be done post why this way kingly can see if you want change in the game make a comment on this topic.

Survivor
Apr 20, 2014
That's true in a way because is observed to be more powerful

Explorer
Dec 02, 2014
BrandonTheBoss45 on May 1, 2016 wrote:
That's true in a way because is observed to be more powerful
thanks for posting also keep posting everyone I wanna see more on this topic because I wanna know what do you think?

storms always been op in damage that's it thing

but I don't think you were just talking damage wise so I going try to expand on what you said

storm power has gone way up to the point were it basically can one shot almost anything with nothing but gear on and that be fine if it still had it weakness but they have also faded like the ice resistance is no longer a problem sent anyone can get over a 100 resistance and health isn't really a problem because I know storms can get at lest up 5000 health with the right gear not only that there fizzles rates are now gone when that was suppose to stick with them all threw out the game it stick with them for a good while then fades around CL so to kind of fix this I think to fix this give them a negative accuracy base as they level up that way no matter how much accuracy they have they will always have the lowest compare to other school balance out there damage because then they will fizzle more often making other players have more time to block in pvp or something like that to protect themselves also as for the health i think that's ok but I think there resist may need to be check because storm school is the power house school so it has to be weaker in other areas or it just takes over the game with it giant power rate it makes it a formidable class fyi I love storm i but I honest because I wanna see this game improve and grow and pvp become a thing again were it takes skill to do it not just someone get 4 pips 1 shadow pip cast a spell game over because that isn't right or fair to anyone in the game we need change I think so we can grow and make the game more interesting like the old days when there were party's all the time clans family and even pvp wars

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
King Leo 46 on May 1, 2016 wrote:
ok so lately I notice a lot of school weakness are gone and that some of the school are becoming more and more op while others keep becoming more and more weaker this topic is to get what you think about what's going on currently in the game with the schools what you think needs a update what you think should be done or o you think everything perfect not spell ideas just so you know

lately I notice with there resistance is longer there thing its a every school thing they no longer get the most resistance sent jade gear came out also there health is no longer there own thing ether but there power is still vary low but starting to come up now I think this is bad because if ice no longer has high resistance and health then there nothing really special about this class anymore so my idea is maybe give ice a base of resistances that rises with them as they level and add a little more base health not to much this just a ideal if you have something better to subject post it.

now I want you to post on this topic ill post more I just chose to go with ice so the first part is kind of short but this is over all the schools tell me what you think needs to be change or updated or if nothing needs to be done like a vote kind of if its yes something needs to be done tell me why if its no nothing needs to be done post why this way kingly can see if you want change in the game make a comment on this topic.
Ice has 7.6k health, 65 resistance, 95 damage and a move that can do 2k very easily and applies a 75% tower shield. So what's the problem with ice again? Storm, Myth, Death and Life should be receiving buffs not Ice.

Lvl 110
Lvl 89
Lvl 27

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
King Leo 46 on May 2, 2016 wrote:
thanks for posting also keep posting everyone I wanna see more on this topic because I wanna know what do you think?

storms always been op in damage that's it thing

but I don't think you were just talking damage wise so I going try to expand on what you said

storm power has gone way up to the point were it basically can one shot almost anything with nothing but gear on and that be fine if it still had it weakness but they have also faded like the ice resistance is no longer a problem sent anyone can get over a 100 resistance and health isn't really a problem because I know storms can get at lest up 5000 health with the right gear not only that there fizzles rates are now gone when that was suppose to stick with them all threw out the game it stick with them for a good while then fades around CL so to kind of fix this I think to fix this give them a negative accuracy base as they level up that way no matter how much accuracy they have they will always have the lowest compare to other school balance out there damage because then they will fizzle more often making other players have more time to block in pvp or something like that to protect themselves also as for the health i think that's ok but I think there resist may need to be check because storm school is the power house school so it has to be weaker in other areas or it just takes over the game with it giant power rate it makes it a formidable class fyi I love storm i but I honest because I wanna see this game improve and grow and pvp become a thing again were it takes skill to do it not just someone get 4 pips 1 shadow pip cast a spell game over because that isn't right or fair to anyone in the game we need change I think so we can grow and make the game more interesting like the old days when there were party's all the time clans family and even pvp wars
Don't debuff storm, they're weak already

Astrologist
Dec 16, 2009
What is this nonsense? Ice is th top tier school in max lvl 1v1 PvP while storm languishes at low tier. The majority of the leaderboards is taken by ice with storm having the least amount of leader board presence. Ice does not need a buff, not by a long shot.

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
Eric Stormbringer on May 2, 2016 wrote:
What is this nonsense? Ice is th top tier school in max lvl 1v1 PvP while storm languishes at low tier. The majority of the leaderboards is taken by ice with storm having the least amount of leader board presence. Ice does not need a buff, not by a long shot.
My thoughts exactly

Explorer
Dec 02, 2014
for both your post Adam and Eric

XD this isn't just about ice ice was just the class I chose to pick because that my most favor school but its not only about ice its about all the school I saying the game is a little out of control because the classes are losing what makes them most I unique and what balance them out in pvp and pve this is just matters of people though on the subject nothing un

so plz don't get mad I just asking for what you think are the classes out of wacky or not so you do think storm and ice is fine but maybe some of the other classes need a update post that I like to hear what classes you think needed a update I don't think you read threw all of my first post on this topic