Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death wizard strategies

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 15, 2015
When I started Wizard 101 I first picked a Death Wizard but it seams that the death wizards have to use more strategy then other wizards. I'm not saying the other Wizards don't but if you want a strong attack you need a lot of shields. This may not seem like a problem to you but it was for me in Krock and sometimes in moo. Sometimes I have to heal but if I do that I take away a shield but if I attack there is a big possibility I might be defeated. If you are a new death wizard good luck you'll need it

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
I don't really see anything to reply about . So I'll just say thanks for the good luck, I'll need it in Azteca (the hardest world ever).

Lvl 110
Lvl 84
Lvl 27

Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
Not really, I am a hard core solo wizard, The general school is a solo school you just need to do it right and your fine. I would have to say that death is the easiest next to fire and storm.

Dylan LegendSmith, Prodigious Necromancer

Survivor
Mar 15, 2015
I want to know from you guys what do you think is the easiest class.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
The easiest school is really whatever school you like to play. I have soloed every world with all schools except Fire (I don't like relying on DoT). I found Myth is the easiest overall at all levels. Death and Life are both easy to solo but take some hard work at middle levels before they get attack all spells. Ice gets harder to solo bosses around Azteca and tends to take longer setup. Storm is easy but sometimes it's all about the luck of getting the spells and pips at the right time. It involves a lot of dying and quick battles. Balance takes a lot of thought and work to solo but can be very fun. Every school can solo most of the game, there's only a handful of dungeons that require a team.

Survivor
Mar 15, 2015
Then let me ask what is the most complex wizard to play.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
For me death is probably the easiest to play solo with because of all the drain spells. No need to waste time and/or pips drawing out the battle with shields and heals, just buff and hit with a drain spell and march out of the battle with full health.