Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Double-Mastery Amulets and Train Blades.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 28, 2013
So, I have a myth wizard who is myth but uses life as second school for healing. My myth uses a life mastery amulet. Recently, a new update came to the game of which you can train rank 7 and 8 spells from the Arcanum. I am thinking about have ice as another school on my myth, but I am already using a life mastery amulet. What I want is that you can find mastery amulets which can count power pips with both schools (Example: Ice and Life mastery amulet lets you use power pips with your main school, ice and life!). I also want the Arcanum teachers to give blades as trainable spells. We really can't make much use of these second schools without blades. Considering that only exalted wizards can get these spells, they usually use blades to attack and deal lots of damage with the blades. So unless we can give the teachers of the Arcanum blades to train, these rank 7 and 8 spells are pretty much useless.

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
Brian ShadowTail on Apr 27, 2016 wrote:
So, I have a myth wizard who is myth but uses life as second school for healing. My myth uses a life mastery amulet. Recently, a new update came to the game of which you can train rank 7 and 8 spells from the Arcanum. I am thinking about have ice as another school on my myth, but I am already using a life mastery amulet. What I want is that you can find mastery amulets which can count power pips with both schools (Example: Ice and Life mastery amulet lets you use power pips with your main school, ice and life!). I also want the Arcanum teachers to give blades as trainable spells. We really can't make much use of these second schools without blades. Considering that only exalted wizards can get these spells, they usually use blades to attack and deal lots of damage with the blades. So unless we can give the teachers of the Arcanum blades to train, these rank 7 and 8 spells are pretty much useless.
It's obviously a good idea to give a grandmaster ice satyr and Loremaster....

Lvl 110
Lvl 84
Lvl 27

Survivor
Aug 28, 2013
Adam Wintersinger on Apr 27, 2016 wrote:

Lvl 110
Lvl 84
Lvl 27
That would be annoying in pvp, but the thing is, they sorta would've earned it if they used their training points on satyr and loremaster is hard to get. The reagents and tc of the loremaster recipe are hard to recieve. And the other option to get loremaster is to fight the loremaster a bunch of times, which is stressful. So in the end, they pretty much worked hard for their spells so they earned it and counting power pips wouldn't kill anyone instantly with those spells.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Adam Wintersinger on Apr 27, 2016 wrote:

Lvl 110
Lvl 84
Lvl 27
It obviously wouldn't apply to them if the Arcaneum is involved. It would only be possible for 100+ levels. They could always make them no-pvp.

Survivor
Aug 28, 2013
seethe42 on Apr 29, 2016 wrote:
It obviously wouldn't apply to them if the Arcaneum is involved. It would only be possible for 100+ levels. They could always make them no-pvp.
Good point. The Double power pip mastery amulets could only be 100+ and could not count power pips with your school. That would be the only requirement for the mastery amulets. And for the spells, they are 100+ too just like you would expect.

Survivor
Aug 28, 2013
Brian ShadowTail on Apr 27, 2016 wrote:
If anyone is going to argue with the blade idea, the traps are already trainable, so why can't the blades be?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Brian ShadowTail on May 3, 2016 wrote:
If anyone is going to argue with the blade idea, the traps are already trainable, so why can't the blades be?
I like the idea of blades being trainable with training points. It really opens up more ability for support wizards as well as second school casting. Having my Life wizard also being able to blade storm wizards with more than just elementals would be very useful in team situations. Maybe make them cost 1 pip from training point blades so schools retain that advantage of having 0 pip school blades.