Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Asking KI for release few new spells.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 02, 2012
Greeting,
everyone who is reading it

Request for KI to give us spell.
Mass feints. (its feints to all enemy)
Mass Curse(curse to all enemy)

Please list more below.

Thank.

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
Mass cleanse charm.

Mass cleanse ward.

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
Mr Talon on Apr 1, 2016 wrote:
Mass cleanse charm.

Mass cleanse ward.
I'd hate to brake it to you but these already exist.

Enfeeble: Cleanse all positive charms from Foe

Shatter: Cleanse all positive Wards from Foe

True they're not mass but, if mass where to be made they be for & only and non-pvp.
Sorry.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd like to see a Learn able D.o.T. for . Since all other classes have one that isn't pet only.

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
I've never seen feint as something that needs to be put on all enemies. If that's the case, you and/or your teammates are probably not balancing your stats correctly. Feints really seem to be reserved for one or two high-health bosses.

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
Thomic Thunder on Apr 1, 2016 wrote:

True they're not mass but, if mass where to be made they be for & only and non-pvp.
Sorry.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd like to see a Learn able D.o.T. for . Since all other classes have one that isn't pet only.
Cleanse Charm: click me

Cleanse Ward: click me

Cleanse means to clean off of you. Not the enemy. These spells do not exist in a mass version which we need given the new meta of spamming dispels among other things.

The spells you're referring to remove spells off the enemy.

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
Also if I were looking to remove all the charms or wards from multiple enemies I would use neither of those spells.
Earthquake or better yet, Aftershock(lol, when I can find one) does the job.

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
Starblood653 on Apr 1, 2016 wrote:
I've never seen feint as something that needs to be put on all enemies. If that's the case, you and/or your teammates are probably not balancing your stats correctly. Feints really seem to be reserved for one or two high-health bosses.
unless don't use that switch feint spells (bad new) it is a ice spells (reason why not death spell) everybody like ice because they play trick (means ice more common to stealthy then tanking) so, more spell common to like steal wards (that not mass power either) be very useful vs to many life wizard use absorb spell like example of: rebirth & shadow seraph

Explorer
Sep 19, 2012
Thomic Thunder on Apr 1, 2016 wrote:

Sorry.
I may be wrong but i believe Talon was referring to mass cleanse charm and mass cleanse ward as defensive for your own team.. whereas the 2 spells you mentioned are for 1 enemy opponent..

stormy jen silver

Explorer
Sep 19, 2012
JustinFrostHunter on Apr 2, 2016 wrote:
unless don't use that switch feint spells (bad new) it is a ice spells (reason why not death spell) everybody like ice because they play trick (means ice more common to stealthy then tanking) so, more spell common to like steal wards (that not mass power either) be very useful vs to many life wizard use absorb spell like example of: rebirth & shadow seraph
feint is a trap.. not a shield steal ward is for stealing a shield or absorb? o.O? feint also puts a large trap on enemy and a small trap on you so why in the world would you want to "steal" it? o.O?

stormy jen silver

Explorer
Sep 19, 2012
Starblood653 on Apr 1, 2016 wrote:
agreed though a small any school mass trap might be useful for some..
stormy jen silver

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
stormyjensilverdra... on Apr 9, 2016 wrote:
I may be wrong but i believe Talon was referring to mass cleanse charm and mass cleanse ward as defensive for your own team.. whereas the 2 spells you mentioned are for 1 enemy opponent..

stormy jen silver
Actually that would be good too but I was really thinking of a spell that could remove all negative charms off of one target. So maybe mass cleanse charm could do as you say and remove one negative charm from each player on your team, and just have a new spell for a single target:

Name: Purge Charm
School: Storm
Pip Cost: 3
Accuracy: 100%
Type: Manipulation
Text: Remove all negative charms from target

And something similar for wards too.

Explorer
Sep 19, 2012
Mr Talon on Apr 10, 2016 wrote:
Actually that would be good too but I was really thinking of a spell that could remove all negative charms off of one target. So maybe mass cleanse charm could do as you say and remove one negative charm from each player on your team, and just have a new spell for a single target:

Name: Purge Charm
School: Storm
Pip Cost: 3
Accuracy: 100%
Type: Manipulation
Text: Remove all negative charms from target

And something similar for wards too.
only issue i forsee is getting off storm dispels, as far as your idea of purgeing all negative charms on one player.. otherwise i quite like the idea and the 3 pip cost is fair..
mind peeking at my Wysteria spells idea list? you seem fairly balanced opinion wise and although its gottenquite a few views, no comments as of yet :/ scared it seems too boring or verbose.. sigh..its also here in dorms..
stormy jen silver

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
stormyjensilverdra... on Apr 10, 2016 wrote:
only issue i forsee is getting off storm dispels, as far as your idea of purgeing all negative charms on one player.. otherwise i quite like the idea and the 3 pip cost is fair..
mind peeking at my Wysteria spells idea list? you seem fairly balanced opinion wise and although its gottenquite a few views, no comments as of yet :/ scared it seems too boring or verbose.. sigh..its also here in dorms..
stormy jen silver
Will check it out.

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
JustinFrostHunter on Apr 2, 2016 wrote:
I have no idea what you just said and how it applies to my comment, sorry.

Survivor
Mar 02, 2012
Need A new spell that remove all negative charms on you. Much like "Cleanse charm" but to all.
If you are the play who does pvp allot as Magus-GrandMaster. you should see people stacking so many dispels on you. and sometime there pet does enfeeble.

I saw someone came up name Pure Cleanse but only if KI make that spell.