Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Daily assignments question

AuthorMessage
Delver
Feb 28, 2012
Will it always be enemies "out in the open" Or will it include dungeons, boss rooms, skeleton key locked rooms, solo quest areas, etc?

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
grahambhg on Mar 20, 2016 wrote:
Will it always be enemies "out in the open" Or will it include dungeons, boss rooms, skeleton key locked rooms, solo quest areas, etc?
That Question Answer: Unknown (MIGHT BE A "NO") UNLESS DAILY ASSIGNMENTS SAID IT DEFEAT WHAT or Those?

beside say would be no (not everybody can't not get pass darkmoor) don't have good group (unless kingsisle make stronger henchman for darkmoor with henchman own cheat?

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Well I do know that you can simply visit locations to complete tasks- today I was assigned to visit Elik's Edge. So it seems likely that there will be a whole mess of different task varieties and I personally wouldn't count out bosses or dungeon rooms. Since you can pick up right where you left off, skeleton keys might not be out of the question either since you could just skip that day without any loss if you don't have the right key, although I would hope that I got those assignments on days with crowns rewards lol.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
I suspect that bosses and dungeons will be included, likely in the later days of the cycles. So far, I have observed that the rewards are scaled to level. My 110 got 600 gold from the first assignment, my 79 got 400, my 32 got 30, and my 16 got 200. Although the first assignment was NOT scaled (all but my 79 fought Rotting Fodders for the Day 1 quest--my 79 fought Kroks in the Krokosphinx), I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if this changed, especially in the later days. It makes sense that the quests WILL be scaled, at last to a degree. While F2P will be excluded from Daily Assignments since they won't be able to START the quests, I doubt KI will stop a Magus from progressing because s/he can't go to Azteca. Likewise, I don't think KI will require an Exalted to stay in Wizard City for the quests. I wouldn't be surprised if an max was sent to defeat the Rat on day 15, or a level 50 sent to Malistare. But we'll just have to wait and see for sure.

~Emma