Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Playable schools{from lvl 1}

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 21, 2010
Ok so You know how there are 7 playable classes

: balance- Overall good at everything-Does good in parties{currently my highst lvl is balance and i have difficulties soloing
:ice: lots of health decnt accuracy and taunts targets- damage is pretty low- however great in pvp
:steals health from opponents dedent accuracy good dmg best for soloing (except for myth could be comparable)
:great for healing best accuracy low dmg Great with other players (never fizzles but lacks the damge for killing enemies efficiantly
:myth decent accuracy good dmg and most importantly MINIONS
:great dmg poor accuracy but overtime dmg so it requires patience
Finally storm the arguably most powerful class- best dmg However lowest accuracy and health(death and storm are quite evened out)

Secondly there are ? unlockable classes sorry i hav only made it to celestia :(

-astral for turning into powerful monsters and auraus
dark magic-currently nwest unlockable extremely powerful.
sun currently i do not know much about this class all i know is that it comes from zafaria

What if there were 1+ new classes the reason why i request this is because i have been playing wiz101 for 5 years now on and off and ive played every class and i thought of a few fresh ones.

air/wind-medium health- poor to decent dmg- alot of aoe spells and powerful buffs andrandomizers wind schoold school can ussually take on multiple enemies but ussually need to buff to killl

Spell2- Q-Hopping cloud- (depends on lvl comes at)Dmg 35 to all enemies A pig that looks like a cloud hopps on clouds and does somersault into enemy restores 10%health back

spell1- Gust of wind- A baby cloud blows wind on 1 enemy either 10 or 50 or 125 randomly chooses

Spell 3- T-lvl 5- Wind blade +50% dmg

Spell 4 Lvl8 -T- wind shield -10% dmg to ex spell for All allies or +35% trap

spell5 Lvl -10T Cloud hog- hedge hog rolls at all enemies for 145-215dmg restores 25% health back

Spell6-13 Q-Windstorm- +25% to all enemies to next air spell

Spell 7- lvl 22 wind A baby cloud absorbs into mama clod and she does 305-415 a single enemy

spell 8 lvl 26 q- hurricane trap- + 15%per pip up to

Spell 9 propell- 33 crane swoops down and gusts- 450-625 dmg to a single enemy

spell 10 feeling the dove 48 deals 300-525 to all enemies restoring 25% health back

spell 11- second wind - a warrior made of clouds slings his sword once for 300 dmg then again for 500 dmg a single enemy

spell 12 - a monk plays his flute and summon s a wind storm tht does attack on all enemies etc

Second would be earth so high health decent accuracy but low dmg and transforms with aurua sorta things

third there would be a tinker class pretty much shield and such blades and spell would be animatronics / weak minions that would every turn become more powerful like a metal golem might turn into a potbelly and such forth after 2 rounds

Survivor
Oct 23, 2015
Hello reeseness,

Adding a new school such as wind/air is not needed, because you basically shortened what storm is in one. If new schools were to be made it has to either be astral or shadow. These are the only 2 I would think would actually be a new school that characters can learn from lvl 1-110. Although what you said is true being here for a while things tend to get boring and out of style, but shadow or astral is the idea as of right now. If you go to the Arcanum there is 2 doors that lead to astral and shadow, much to expect from those 2 doors in the future plus and extra one near the traveling door. I think Kingsisle has a lot planned for us in the future and want's to keep it secret till later. We just need to wait and be patient as a dwelling dragon in cave. :)

Explorer
Sep 06, 2010
The problem with this idea is that the new schools you are making are already existing schools, but you mashed them together. For example, your tinker class is a mix between balance and myth. You're air/wind class is a mix between death, ice, and storm, and your earth class is just a fancy version of the ice class.

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
Piewizard200 on Mar 14, 2016 wrote:
Ok so You know how there are 7 playable classes

: balance- Overall good at everything-Does good in parties{currently my highst lvl is balance and i have difficulties soloing
:ice: lots of health decnt accuracy and taunts targets- damage is pretty low- however great in pvp
:steals health from opponents dedent accuracy good dmg best for soloing (except for myth could be comparable)
:great for healing best accuracy low dmg Great with other players (never fizzles but lacks the damge for killing enemies efficiantly
:myth decent accuracy good dmg and most importantly MINIONS
:great dmg poor accuracy but overtime dmg so it requires patience
Finally storm the arguably most powerful class- best dmg However lowest accuracy and health(death and storm are quite evened out)

Secondly there are ? unlockable classes sorry i hav only made it to celestia :(

-astral for turning into powerful monsters and auraus
dark magic-currently nwest unlockable extremely powerful.
sun currently i do not know much about this class all i know is that it comes from zafaria

What if there were 1+ new classes the reason why i request this is because i have been playing wiz101 for 5 years now on and off and ive played every class and i thought of a few fresh ones.

air/wind-medium health- poor to decent dmg- alot of aoe spells and powerful buffs andrandomizers wind schoold school can ussually take on multiple enemies but ussually need to buff to killl

Spell2- Q-Hopping cloud- (depends on lvl comes at)Dmg 35 to all enemies A pig that looks like a cloud hopps on clouds and does somersault into enemy restores 10%health back

spell1- Gust of wind- A baby cloud blows wind on 1 enemy either 10 or 50 or 125 randomly chooses

Spell 3- T-lvl 5- Wind blade +50% dmg

Spell 4 Lvl8 -T- wind shield -10% dmg to ex spell for All allies or +35% trap

spell5 Lvl -10T Cloud hog- hedge hog rolls at all enemies for 145-215dmg restores 25% health back

Spell6-13 Q-Windstorm- +25% to all enemies to next air spell

Spell 7- lvl 22 wind A baby cloud absorbs into mama clod and she does 305-415 a single enemy

spell 8 lvl 26 q- hurricane trap- + 15%per pip up to

Spell 9 propell- 33 crane swoops down and gusts- 450-625 dmg to a single enemy

spell 10 feeling the dove 48 deals 300-525 to all enemies restoring 25% health back

spell 11- second wind - a warrior made of clouds slings his sword once for 300 dmg then again for 500 dmg a single enemy

spell 12 - a monk plays his flute and summon s a wind storm tht does attack on all enemies etc

Second would be earth so high health decent accuracy but low dmg and transforms with aurua sorta things

third there would be a tinker class pretty much shield and such blades and spell would be animatronics / weak minions that would every turn become more powerful like a metal golem might turn into a potbelly and such forth after 2 rounds
Air has too many aoe's and would do horrible in pvp, and the spell is too similar to storm. Storm has air spells like storm lord, levy, storm owl and glowbug squall (kind of).

Lvl 110
Lvl 50
Lvl 25

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
First of all just to clarify, you forgot the star school. Second of all, I dont personally like the idea of a new school. These schools we already have are great, and we dont even NEED a new school. And third of all, you DO NOT get new spells EVERY SINGLE LEVEL. And also, this sounds like storm school and windstorm spell is already a spell.

Heather StarSong lvl 55
Jasmine SpellCaster lvl 23

Defender
Oct 24, 2012
I have had this idea for a very long time, actually. Except my idea goes a little like this:
Once you beat Celestia, All sides and main quests, You can unlock the Astral schools To play as main schools.
Once you beat Khrysalis, Every side and main, you should be able to use As your main.
~Wolf Blood, 89 ~
~Artur RainbowHeart, 7~

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
and would be horrible main schools... They're side schools unless they get their own specialty and more attack spells, which is unnecessary in my opinion.