Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Missing Quests?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 28, 2013
Just curious if I am crazy, sleeping through quests, or have they really been removed? My newest wizard just hit Azteca a couple of days ago. One of my favorite things is the absolutely hilarious Xipli Tailbiter quest where you gather stuff (sulfur and charcoal?) and make a big boom to open the Cenote. Has this small quest line been deleted? Or was I so tired I did it and didn't even realize it?

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
Destiny Winter on Mar 9, 2016 wrote:
Just curious if I am crazy, sleeping through quests, or have they really been removed? My newest wizard just hit Azteca a couple of days ago. One of my favorite things is the absolutely hilarious Xipli Tailbiter quest where you gather stuff (sulfur and charcoal?) and make a big boom to open the Cenote. Has this small quest line been deleted? Or was I so tired I did it and didn't even realize it?
I did it on my fire a few weeks back so it has not been deleted, u may have just skipped over it.

Lvl 110
Lvl 35
Lvl 25

Survivor
Aug 28, 2013
Adam Wintersinger on Mar 10, 2016 wrote:
I did it on my fire a few weeks back so it has not been deleted, u may have just skipped over it.

Lvl 110
Lvl 35
Lvl 25
I am going to have to seriously slow down. That's like of the few laugh out loud quests in the game and I missed it!