Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More hair

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
I think it's time to add new hair to the crown shop. In my opinion, all the guy hair doesn't look "normal" to me. They're all weird looking and don't fit my wizards style. Or maybe give players the option to change their regular hair because I dislike the one i chose for my wizard and it just bothers me looking at my hair all the time.

Survivor
Apr 26, 2011
Preach. I am getting so bored of what they already have. I have short hair in real life, and I am a female, and the only short hair in the game for a girl is completely hideous. I think either gendered character should be able to use whatever hair they want, not restricted to the male and female versions of the hair. (Same problem with armor. Some armor looks WAY cooler on my female char than on my male, and vise versa.)
But for the males, there is one that looks halfway decent. I think it's called the Taffy.
Julia Iceblood, Level 71

Survivor
May 22, 2011
I love this idea, or even maybe an option to combine crowns-bought hair with your hat!

Explorer
Feb 10, 2012
I would love for there to be more - and better - hair options! Most of the ones in the crowns shop are not exactly nice-looking anyway.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2015
I know there's the hair from some Halloween Pack (I believe) with the cat ears, horns, and halo, but personally I feel like it should also be in the crown shop. I always wanted those and honestly if it were in the crown shop I would buy probably every single one multiple times for my characters. Of course, I'm not fully sure about those hairs and their situation, but I would seriously enjoy them in the crown shop cause they look awesome. Just saying.

Survivor
Aug 28, 2013
I've posted on this subject a couple of time. I was a complete newbie when I made a few of my first wizards and had no idea how the hair worked. I liked the hair I picked in the make a wizard menu, but then almost immediately we start wearing hats, which look ridiculous with the ponytail hair!

Please, please, please allow us to change our original hair. I'll pay crowns to do it! None of my original wizards can wear hats because I stupidly chose ponytail style. Fortunately I learned my lesson after the first three wizards, but those guys are plain out of luck. :(

Survivor
Apr 27, 2011
I wish you could at least have an option of hiding your hat. I mean I like my original hair and it would be nice not to have anything over it