Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Undead spyre eel impossible to catch?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 22, 2013
Trying to catch Dragonspyre epic fish, but the Undead spyre eel seems impossible. I've tried a few pond areas in The Forum (because apparently, that's the only area you can catch it). I researched where other people had found it and set my focus on one pond. It's not that it gets away, it's that it never shows up. Ever. The Undead spyre eel is the only death fish in the Forum. Not joking, I've spent over 6,000 crowns on energy elixirs after spending hours through the endless cycle of using the summon fish spell and then checking the schools. Literally, at least 3 hours through that cycle. And checking the schools then resetting the pond takes a minute, at the most. What am I doing wrong? I can understand if I wasn't able to hook it, but come on, it should at least show up! I had thought the Devil Ray was rarer than the Undead spyre eel, and I saw at least 20+ of those in the time I was looking for my eel. I have almost completely given up on fishing if I can't complete my collection.